Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney FTC - 3rd Feb

Sydney FTC - 3rd Feb

Old Jan 28th 2009, 9:16 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney FTC - 3rd Feb

First Tuesday of the month (and first school age free meet of the year!) and I am stuck without a car so can I suggest a venue in Terrey Hills?! The day is going to be painful enough when we get the bill for the new clutch so the prospect of a coffee and a chat in good company will surely lessen the blow! The easiest place in Terrey Hills for me to get to is Bonds Nursery (Flower Power). Anyone up for it?

Alternatively, if people want to meet somewhere else can someone from out my way give me a lift?!

B
Old Jan 28th 2009, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

liverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to all
Default Re: Sydney FTC - 3rd Feb

Would love to come but I'm stuck in the UK for the time being! Hope you guys are all well and had a good summer.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 7:33 pm
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

I will be just about coming in to land at LHR by the time you order your first coffee - and look what awaits me!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-13-years.html
Old Jan 28th 2009, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

caulkhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately I work every Tues now so unless my work is cancelled one week I won't be able to make any meets Hope to see you all again another time
Old Jan 28th 2009, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I'll be there. Am happy to go wherever, and could offer a lift if need be.

Hope you're well Liverpool Girl and enjoying the cold!
Old Jan 28th 2009, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I shall be able to come and be will be happy to meet wherever, the Hills Flower Market sounds good to me. I can give you a lift there if you need one.

RtP
Old Jan 29th 2009, 12:58 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by liverpool girl
Would love to come but I'm stuck in the UK for the time being! Hope you guys are all well and had a good summer.
Good to hear from you. Hope you had a good frosty xmas and that things are working out ok for you. Might see you back here one day. . . .
Old Jan 29th 2009, 6:23 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Should be OK for next week, so long as I don't get another day at work.

I should know by Monday. If I go does anyone out my way need a lift?
Old Jan 29th 2009, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

liverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to allliverpool girl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by binbird
Good to hear from you. Hope you had a good frosty xmas and that things are working out ok for you. Might see you back here one day. . . .
You probably will see me in Sydney one day - we are applying for a perm visa through a migration agent. Hope to be back in Sydney at the end of 2010 all being well. It's too cold and too crowded in the UK for my liking - we are all dying to get back!
Old Jan 29th 2009, 11:53 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by Ron the Pom
Well I shall be able to come and be will be happy to meet wherever, the Hills Flower Market sounds good to me. I can give you a lift there if you need one.

RtP
The Hills Flower Market would be slightly cooler than Bonds probably so let's aim to meet there from 10.30am. I'll book a table in the name of first Tuesday Club. A lift would be great thanks Ron! I guess I'll see you around the 10.20 mark then. Thanks!

B x
Old Jan 30th 2009, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Sorry cannot make Tues.H has an assessment booked from 9am that morning. Anyway I won`t be able to afford coffee once I`ve paid for it. Dyslexic children are a v. expensive commodity. I wouldn`t swap him tho`!
Old Jan 30th 2009, 4:34 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Sorry cannot make Tues.H has an assessment booked from 9am that morning. Anyway I won`t be able to afford coffee once I`ve paid for it. Dyslexic children are a v. expensive commodity. I wouldn`t swap him tho`!
Sorry to hear that we won't be seeing you that morning, hope things go OK with H though..
Old Jan 30th 2009, 9:38 am
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by Wilgar

Oh dear! Shame we won't see you but remember I can do any Tuesday now so if you have two brass farthings to rub together we might get that mooch around Mona Vale this year!
Old Jan 30th 2009, 9:43 am
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by binbird
The Hills Flower Market would be slightly cooler than Bonds probably so let's aim to meet there from 10.30am.
B x
For anyone who is unfamiliar with The Hills Flower Market (Terrey Hills Flower Grove), it is on Mona Vale Road shortly before Bonds Nursery. After you have passed the turning for Terrey Hills Tavern it is on the left immediately after Miramare Gardens. Hills Flower Market is painted on the corrugated roof so hopefully easy enough to spot.
Old Jan 30th 2009, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

HayleyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Should be able to make it this time, looking forward to it.

Hayley

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.