Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney FTC - 2nd December

Sydney FTC - 2nd December

Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:32 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney FTC - 2nd December

First Tuesday of the month quickly approaching . . . .

Since it's December I thought we should have a repeat of Martha's "unofficial" birthday and go to Terrey Hills Tavern again!

It will only work there though if they can serve coffee from 10.30 at this time of year, otherwise maybe we should opt for coffee at The Flower Market first.

So, who's around and does that plan suit?
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sydney FTC - 2nd December

I'm in. I'll just come where I'm told, I haven' seen everyone for ages.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Where is it? I'm always up for a tuesday coffee.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:44 pm
Just Joined

CJes is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Sydney FTC - 2nd December

Sounds good, count me in ... Xmas shopping will have to wait!!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Not I ,sadly.I`ll e-mail you Bindy.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 12:19 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

I'm unlikely to make it. If I don't, hope to see you all over the holidays.

- 22B
x
Old Nov 27th 2008, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by binbird
First Tuesday of the month quickly approaching . . . .

Since it's December I thought we should have a repeat of Martha's "unofficial" birthday and go to Terrey Hills Tavern again!

It will only work there though if they can serve coffee from 10.30 at this time of year, otherwise maybe we should opt for coffee at The Flower Market first.

So, who's around and does that plan suit?
LOL that was very funny!!!! Gosh was that a year ago though!!!

Happy Birthday Your Majesty!!!!

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

You mean I'm not getting a cake from the cheescake shop Wilgar? Can't believe that was a year ago!

I'm in for whatever plan, I haven't seen anyone in ages either.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

How's the tooth?
Old Nov 27th 2008, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Sadly, won't be able to make it because I am still a working woman, but I hope to rectify that come January.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rosscarbery
You mean I'm not getting a cake from the cheescake shop Wilgar? Can't believe that was a year ago!

I'm in for whatever plan, I haven't seen anyone in ages either.
Actually ,I thought I`d make it myself this year but as i will not be there.............
We must do some other get togethers sooooon as it looks as if lots of FTC ladies cannot make Tues.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 8:49 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

I agree with Wilgar that we should try and do something else before xmas - who is around the Monday or Tuesday before Christmas? If summer would just get on and start we could organise a beach day / picnic. . . . .

And Ron should be free by then too!
Old Nov 28th 2008, 1:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We are in NZ till the 20th, but are free after, though I will have a nearly 13 year old in tow. Beach sounds good in that case.
Old Nov 28th 2008, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

Ron the Pom is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, that would be lovely and I SHOULD be around.
Old Nov 28th 2008, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

The Stevenses will become famous soon enoughThe Stevenses will become famous soon enough

Hello Ladies!

Unfortunately can't make it either as I am working but thought I would say hello anyway!!

J xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.