Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney end of september?

Sydney end of september?

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice
Default Sydney end of september?

hello all..

early 30's couple here with a 3 yr old boy..

arriving in sydney on the 24th september from Dublin..just wondering if there are any others on here that might have young kids that might fancy meeting up?
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

Millie11 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Sydney end of september?

Originally Posted by Russ_Sarah
hello all..

early 30's couple here with a 3 yr old boy..

arriving in sydney on the 24th september from Dublin..just wondering if there are any others on here that might have young kids that might fancy meeting up?
I also have a 3 year old boy and a 4 year old girl I will be living in West Pymble - I am sure we can figure something out closer to september.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:39 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

Hi to both of you -

There are a couple of regular Sydney-suburbs meets that you might want to consider:-

On the first Tuesday of each month, a group of ladies (some with children in tow, most without) meet at various locations around Sydney. Look for details for "October FTC" posted towards the end of September.

Each Tuesday several ladies, most with pre-schoolers, meet at Castle Hill RSL (a social club) for coffee-into-lunch.
{Because the two groups overlap, sometimes the Castle Hill meet doesn't happen when FTC is on - watch the threads to find out who's doing what!}

Hope to see you at one or the other

- 22B
Old Jul 24th 2008, 11:16 am
Just Joined

Tam and Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Me and my partner are approaching 30 with a 4 year old daughter. We have been in Sydney for 2 months now living in Eastern suburbs. Are there any 'get to gethers' on a weekend? Me and my partner both work all week.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tam and Mike
Hi

Me and my partner are approaching 30 with a 4 year old daughter. We have been in Sydney for 2 months now living in Eastern suburbs. Are there any 'get to gethers' on a weekend? Me and my partner both work all week.
hi all..will defo me in touch again in a few weeks time when we are about to fly out.

we fly out on the 22nd september!

thanks
Old Jul 24th 2008, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

gfactor86 is an unknown quantity at this point

ill be arriving mid-september to start a new job, will be good to start meeting people as i won't know a soul!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gfactor86
ill be arriving mid-september to start a new job, will be good to start meeting people as i won't know a soul!!
neither do we!
Old Jul 25th 2008, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

My kids are older (5, 9 and 15) but I'm always happy to meet up with fellow Dubs I've just been to see the latest film based on one of Maeve Binchy's stories and it has made me homesick!!!! PM me when you arrive.
Old Jul 25th 2008, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

Vba782 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Myself and partner are early 30's too and have a 3 year old girl.

we are due to arrive before XMAS in Sydney, not got exact date yet.

would love to meet up when we arrive x
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Vba782
Hi

Myself and partner are early 30's too and have a 3 year old girl.

we are due to arrive before XMAS in Sydney, not got exact date yet.

would love to meet up when we arrive x
well at least it looks like there are a few others in our position too!!
look forward to meeting you all soon!