Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - September 3rd - All welcome

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - September 3rd - All welcome

Old Sep 1st 2009, 4:49 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - September 3rd - All welcome

Hi folks,

This week we are going to take a break from our Pint theme, as we have the sad task of bidding Essex Neil farewell for his return to the UK.

As it's his last night out, he gets to choose, and has chosen The Argyle in The Rocks:

The Argyle

Though not known for their service of pints, the argyle is a really good venue with both indoor and outdoor seating.

So we need to make this an especially good evening, so that he eventually decides to come back for good.

I''l be there from 6:30...

S
Old Sep 1st 2009, 4:55 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - September 3rd - All welcome

I like the Argyle,

I didn't know the return was imminent though!!

I will be there.... though on the wagon....
Old Sep 1st 2009, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

"Be glad to see the back of him personally" - oh sorry, that was my liver talking there for a second.

Yes funnily enough I will be at this one, someone has to carry him home after all. See you there.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

dmpp will become famous soon enough

Oh.....soooooooooo sad to lose another We will be there to bid farewell, although I intend to be on the wagon like Pompeyblonde....let's see how that goes!!!

P x
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Old Sep 2nd 2009, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

Phipsons is an unknown quantity at this point

Who would have thought that Essex and it's rusty Cosworths would win out over the paradise that is Pymble....Neil, we salute you and more importantly drink to your safe trip and quick return. See you there!
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 6:53 am
Just Joined

bookmarkmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to everyone who has made suggestions for adding variety to the Sydney Alumni Chapter events. We have carefully considered your feedback and suggestions, and have developed an events program that is designed to add that extra sparkle to your networking activity.

Please continue to send your suggestions through, and we will aim to incorporate any new ideas. Ideas might include professional development opportunities, special talks, dinners, or purely social occasions where Alumni would be able to network.

Outlined below are details of our future events. We welcome all QUT Alumni, within the CBD and inner and outer suburbs of Sydney, to join us.
bookmarks
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 6:55 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bookmarkmaster
Thank you to everyone who has made suggestions for adding variety to the Sydney Alumni Chapter events. We have carefully considered your feedback and suggestions, and have developed an events program that is designed to add that extra sparkle to your networking activity.

Please continue to send your suggestions through, and we will aim to incorporate any new ideas. Ideas might include professional development opportunities, special talks, dinners, or purely social occasions where Alumni would be able to network.

Outlined below are details of our future events. We welcome all QUT Alumni, within the CBD and inner and outer suburbs of Sydney, to join us.