Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - January 20th 2011

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - January 20th 2011

Old Jan 19th 2011, 2:27 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - January 20th 2011

Hi Folks,

As briefly discussed last week, this week's venue will be The Royal George Hotel at 330 George Street, CBD:

The Royal George

This has long been a Thursday Night Drinks favourite, and usually offers a great evening of beer, food and free pool.

Hopefully see some of you there, as usual, from 6:30. Any new folks that want to come along, drop me a private message and I will send you a contact number!

S
Old Jan 19th 2011, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - January 20th 2011

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi Folks,

As briefly discussed last week, this week's venue will be The Royal George Hotel at 330 George Street, CBD:

The Royal George

This has long been a Thursday Night Drinks favourite, and usually offers a great evening of beer, food and free pool.

Hopefully see some of you there, as usual, from 6:30. Any new folks that want to come along, drop me a private message and I will send you a contact number!

S
As previously discussed ... see you there ... LOL!
Old Jan 19th 2011, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

See you tomorrow
Old Jan 19th 2011, 2:57 am
Just Joined

HollyTree is just really niceHollyTree is just really niceHollyTree is just really niceHollyTree is just really niceHollyTree is just really niceHollyTree is just really niceHollyTree is just really niceHollyTree is just really nice

I shall be there too.

Monica
Old Jan 19th 2011, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

As previously discussed...I will be there with my friend from the UK...he is severely jet lagged but keen to come along!..... see you there!
Old Jan 19th 2011, 3:39 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
As previously discussed...I will be there with my friend from the UK...he is severely jet lagged but keen to come along!..... see you there!
A couple of beers and he'll be right!

S
Old Jan 19th 2011, 4:43 am
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

Free pool?

Bagsie first!
Old Jan 19th 2011, 7:12 am
Just Joined

Andy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to all

Just round the corner from my work. It would be rude not to.
Old Jan 20th 2011, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Should be a good turnout then!
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:55 am
Just Joined

EJW123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

I am new to this site and interested in meeting up with people.
Is your Thursday night meet up always in the CBD?
I am living out West - is anyone else near me?
Old Jan 24th 2011, 9:38 pm
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by EJW123
Hi guys,

I am new to this site and interested in meeting up with people.
Is your Thursday night meet up always in the CBD?
I am living out West - is anyone else near me?
Hi EJW,

Yes, our Thursday drinks are always in the CBD, as it's nice and central for people who work there and who have to pass through on their way home. Looks like you're in Concord - it's not so far away!

We usually meet every Thursday, from about 6:30. the pub changes each week, so not to become stale.

Which reminds me - Does anybody want a meet up this week, or will the excesses of Australia Day have been too much?

S
Old Jan 24th 2011, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi EJW,

Yes, our Thursday drinks are always in the CBD, as it's nice and central for people who work there and who have to pass through on their way home. Looks like you're in Concord - it's not so far away!

We usually meet every Thursday, from about 6:30. the pub changes each week, so not to become stale.

Which reminds me - Does anybody want a meet up this week, or will the excesses of Australia Day have been too much?

S
Errr.... I know I wanted to go to ECQ but can we maybe do that next week because I forgot I have a client appointment in Milsons Point at 5pm on Thursday so won't be able to make it anyway ...
Old Jan 27th 2011, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Are we out tonight? It's my birthday!
Old Jan 27th 2011, 1:20 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Are we out tonight? It's my birthday!

Oh no! I didn't get any replies about tonight, so assumed that nobody wanted to.

Bugger.

What do you want to do? Try and get something together now, or wait until next week?

S
Old Jan 27th 2011, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

Oaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Come on Da Swerve!

It's Blondie's burfday! Hoe could you forget?!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.