Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - 24th November 2011

Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - 24th November 2011

Old Nov 23rd 2011, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

dmpp will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Night Drinks - 24th November 2011

Happy Birthday Swervo

We will be there for our last Thursday night out this year!!!

Paula & Darren
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoeBloggs80
10 pints and a paper bag job I reckon
Thats what she said
Old Nov 24th 2011, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hey Folks,

Well, this week's drinks appear to coincide with the anniversary of my birth, and what is particularly daunting is that this year I will officially be older than the Old Woman of Monty Python's Holy Grail fame.

So what better way to celebrate than to head to what is arguably the finest drinking establishment in the city - Harts Pub, on the corner of Essex and Gloucester Streets, near The Rocks.

Harts Pub

This is a great bar, with some cracking house brewed beers and ciders, and also a great menu.

Hopefully see some of you there!

S
What times kick off? Is it happy hour til 7?
Old Nov 24th 2011, 12:15 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markbhx
What times kick off? Is it happy hour til 7?

I believe so. I'll be there from 6:30 onwards...

S
Old Nov 24th 2011, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I would!!!!

I have drinks with my therapy colleagues first and its in bloody Newtown so if I can be arsed to go back to town I will be there! i really want to celebrate Nathans astrological return and also how Paddyo and Nige hit it off!

Pompey
Old Nov 24th 2011, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

ARTHUR: Old woman!
DENNIS: Man!
ARTHUR: Old Man, sorry. What knight live in that castle over there?
DENNIS: I'm thirty seven.
ARTHUR: What?
DENNIS: I'm thirty seven -- I'm not old!
ARTHUR: Well, I can't just call you `Man'.
DENNIS: Well, you could say `Dennis'.
ARTHUR: Well, I didn't know you were called `Dennis.'
DENNIS: Well, you didn't bother to find out, did you?
ARTHUR: I did say sorry about the `old woman,' but from the behind
you looked--:sunglasses:
Old Nov 24th 2011, 3:43 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
ARTHUR: Old woman!
DENNIS: Man!
ARTHUR: Old Man, sorry. What knight live in that castle over there?
DENNIS: I'm thirty seven.
ARTHUR: What?
DENNIS: I'm thirty seven -- I'm not old!
ARTHUR: Well, I can't just call you `Man'.
DENNIS: Well, you could say `Dennis'.
ARTHUR: Well, I didn't know you were called `Dennis.'
DENNIS: Well, you didn't bother to find out, did you?
ARTHUR: I did say sorry about the `old woman,' but from the behind
you looked--:sunglasses:

S
Old Nov 24th 2011, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

I believe so. I'll be there from 6:30 onwards...

S
Any one for early doors? I can't take any more home working, I'm dozing off!! Wheres the drain, he's usually an early doors man!!
Old Nov 24th 2011, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

Superhoop is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be there, but not till about 8. Hopefully Nige hasn't been bagged by then coz i wouldn't mind a crack at him.
Old Nov 24th 2011, 10:33 pm
has lost The Game

Thanks to everybody that made it out to Harts Pub last night - it was a great evening, and certainly a birthday to remember!

Thanks again,

S
Old Nov 24th 2011, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to everybody that made it out to Harts Pub last night - it was a great evening, and certainly a birthday to remember!

Thanks again,

S
Its a good pub, we should go there every week. I think the highlight was Paddy nearly making it out the door with a chicken drumstick only to see Darren rob it out of his hand.
Old Nov 24th 2011, 11:47 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Its a good pub, we should go there every week. I think the highlight was Paddy nearly making it out the door with a chicken drumstick only to see Darren rob it out of his hand.
How did you see that?????? I didn't see you, I thought I had been stood up hence my early departure!!
As for Darren, he would take milk from babies he would!!
Old Nov 24th 2011, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

alexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nicealexswift is just really nice

Thanks again,

S

Hi Guys

Many thanks for making me feel welcome and thanks to the lady who introduced me to everyone.

See you next time.

Alex
Old Nov 25th 2011, 4:09 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alexswift
Hi Guys

Many thanks for making me feel welcome and thanks to the lady who introduced me to everyone.

See you next time.

Alex
Lady??? Must of been with the wrong group mate!
Old Nov 29th 2011, 3:10 am
has lost The Game

This week's thread is here!

S

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.