Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 28st August 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 28st August 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:17 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 28st August 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Originally Posted by gelectrox
I love David Icke, Tom Crusie, and that mad Bloke in Brookside who tried to blow up Barry Grant

David Icke is going to be coming along tonight - why don't you come and meet him too

S
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:36 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 28st August 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
David Icke is going to be coming along tonight - why don't you come and meet him too

S
The Icke-ster! Oh no, looks like a tangent again.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:38 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot

anyone would think that Ross Noble writes these threads...

S
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:46 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you be slagging off ex Coventry City goalkeepers, he may save souls but he didn't stop goals!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:47 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phillips007
Hi all, I'm a newbie and would like to come along tonight if that's ok. My brother-in-law is also coming (mainly as my big sister is worried that you lot maybe a cult!)
Words gotten out, we are in fact the local chapter of The Mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxarodenfoe!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice

if Ross Noble did write these threads there'd be funnier. The threads aren't as good as they used to be
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:37 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

if Ross Noble did write these threads there'd be funnier. The threads aren't as good as they used to be
Viz reference. V good ;-) Trying hard not to post some top tips!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:42 am
has lost The Game

Viz reference. V good ;-) Trying hard not to post some top tips!

Hmmm. Maybe there's scope to start our own profanisaurus thread...

S
Old Aug 28th 2008, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice

In reference to Indigofoot ( Bristish expats forum-today) I would like to concur that the expats forum is not as good as it used to be
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Morning All....

Hope you all enjoyed the rest of the night, were there any memorable performances after we left?

As promised, here is the link to that thread I mentioned.... I hope you all learn a lesson from it.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=555344
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:28 pm
has lost The Game

In reference to Indigofoot ( Bristish expats forum-today) I would like to concur that the expats forum is not as good as it used to be

You obviously haven't read the thread that Vix has just posted - hilarious!

Thanks to everyone that came out last night - I hope you all had a good time. Sorry about the karaoke, but we honestly didn't know it was on! Still, they did have War Pigs...

Next week we will be looking for a bar beginning with E (and we promised Briwi that we wouldn't go to Establishment without her) so keep your eyes peeled!

S
Old Aug 28th 2008, 11:41 pm
Ooh my gout...

Originally Posted by vix77
Morning All....

Hope you all enjoyed the rest of the night, were there any memorable performances after we left?

As promised, here is the link to that thread I mentioned.... I hope you all learn a lesson from it.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=555344
I've just read through some of that thread. Yikes, won't say any more. Certainly won't be posting jokes such as "this thread ain't as good as it used to be!". Good night last night, great to hear such wonderful singing voices.... you know who you are.
Unfortunately didn't get to chat to everyone, so hopefully next time.

There were numerous memorable performances last night and some synchronised dancing, that poor karoake host didn't know what hit him i think! Well done all.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 12:22 am
Glasgow

Phillips007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to all for making me (and my brother-in-law/minder) feel so welcome last night, the company was great and the karaoke hilarious. I should join cults more often!
Old Aug 29th 2008, 11:36 am
Just Joined

The_Moon is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahhhh another loyal member in the making thanks to some fantastic performances.

The Karaoke man did look a bit shocked at the end of the evening when he said "How did you find out about the Karaoke? and we responded "We didn't! You were just playing in a bar that started with D".

I thought it was great fun though.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

Oooo I'd love to join in... will have to check my roster and see when I'm available next to join in... I work in the city but travel from wollongong each day... will also have to arrange babysitter for kids too so maybe when the holidays are on I'll work it so i have no kids and will bring a friend and stay at her place

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.