Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 24/01/08

Wikiposts

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 24/01/08

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 24/01/08

Who is Indigo foot is it Tina? Must be?

Cool will be there 7ish hopefully I can persuade James to come as well

Don't worry Bonch the League cup is meaningless and your going to have a glorious run in the FA cup after you dispatched Oldham in the previous roun........oh
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:54 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gelectrox
Where the hell are you/we going again? I need to pick up some Entourage DVDs from Helen

Also is bonch going? Everton were really good today werent they? I'm looking forward to playing against them in the ....oh....

Hmmm. Look who crawls out of the woodwork at the first mention of Idi Amin...

S
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:56 pm
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hmmm. Look who crawls out of the woodwork at the first mention of Idi Amin...

S
Yeah, wonder where he has been? Probably the Hague...
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by gelectrox
Who is Indigo foot is it Tina? Must be?

Cool will be there 7ish hopefully I can persuade James to come as well

Don't worry Bonch the League cup is meaningless and your going to have a glorious run in the FA cup after you dispatched Oldham in the previous roun........oh
damn, all of a sudden i don't feel well. i can't make it...maybe see you in a few weeks (once we've progressed in the uefa and spurs are out of all 3 cup comps)

although if james is coming i maybe able to drag myself out of my death bed, may even bring a league table with me....
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

katherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bonch
damn, all of a sudden i don't feel well. i can't make it...maybe see you in a few weeks (once we've progressed in the uefa and spurs are out of all 3 cup comps)

although if james is coming i maybe able to drag myself out of my death bed, may even bring a league table with me....
I'm guilty of falling off the face of the planet for a couple of months, but will definitely swing by for a couple of cheeky ones tonight.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 2:42 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katherinious
I'm guilty of falling off the face of the planet for a couple of months, but will definitely swing by for a couple of cheeky ones tonight.

Yay! Be nice to see you, so that I can refresh what you look like. You're the dark haired girl right?

S
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 2:43 pm
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Yay! Be nice to see you, so that I can refresh what you look like. You're the dark haired girl right?

S
No. Dark haired girl - you are thinking of Alex ;-)
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

katherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nice

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot
No. Dark haired girl - you are thinking of Alex ;-)
oh how easily you forget :-P the one with the flowing dark locks would be him indoors... i'm the fairer of the pair. and tonight there will be no mistaking us as he's currently stateside so you only get to remember what i look like.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 3:21 pm
has lost The Game

oh how easily you forget :-P the one with the flowing dark locks would be him indoors... i'm the fairer of the pair. and tonight there will be no mistaking us as he's currently stateside so you only get to remember what i look like.

Will you still talk about the Saab?

S
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

Will you still talk about the Saab?

S
of course - i am currently in charge of it, what power!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 3:25 pm
has lost The Game

of course - i am currently in charge of it, what power!

I can only surmise that him indoors must be VERY trusting...

S
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

I can only surmise that him indoors must be VERY trusting...

S
either that or he knows that i'm far too frightened to head out onto the wild streets of sydney & take it for a spin...
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 3:36 pm
has lost The Game

either that or he knows that i'm far too frightened to head out onto the wild streets of sydney & take it for a spin...

You need to wait until it rains before you do that. Then other road users can marvel at the wipers as they swish back and forth over the headlights...

S
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

You need to wait until it rains before you do that. Then other road users can marvel at the wipers as they swish back and forth over the headlights...

S
damn, last saturday was such a missed opportunity. to be honest, i'm not even sure how to operate them. i must find this out before the night downpour.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 3:45 pm
Ooh my gout...

damn, last saturday was such a missed opportunity. to be honest, i'm not even sure how to operate them. i must find this out before the night downpour.
Probably an obvious switch position like next the ignition key, down by the side of the seat, careful where you feel around though. You may find a sticky old werther's original coughed up by the last owner. Or is it a murray mint?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.