Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 15/05/08

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 15/05/08

Old May 14th 2008, 7:27 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 15/05/08

Spending the week in sNooZeLand so will miss the fun. Do we have a plan for meeting up before origin I yet?
Old May 14th 2008, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

toddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nice

Totally unrelated question but does anyone know how to 'spoof' an IP address so that it appears my PC is in the Uk. i am pissed off not being able to watch anything on the BBC website?
Old May 14th 2008, 8:14 am

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toddd10
Totally unrelated question but does anyone know how to 'spoof' an IP address so that it appears my PC is in the Uk. i am pissed off not being able to watch anything on the BBC website?
You need to use a UK proxy or find a UK slingbudy... erm google might help you at this point
Old May 14th 2008, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice

Go to the Daily Telegraph website, type into the search engine 100 best websites (article they did a few weeks ago) the second website is a spoof IP one
Old May 14th 2008, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by gelectrox
Go to the Daily Telegraph website, type into the search engine 100 best websites (article they did a few weeks ago) the second website is a spoof IP one
You can do that but you wont get jack.......

Now it you typed 101 most useful websites on the other hand...

But, even when you find the article this wont work for you as even though anonomised it does not apear to hide you behind a UK IP address.

Last edited by ex_exile; May 14th 2008 at 8:31 am.
Old May 14th 2008, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ex_exile
Spending the week in sNooZeLand so will miss the fun. Do we have a plan for meeting up before origin I yet?
Will talk to Jo & Andy tomorrow and email or text you with a meeting point for Wednesday, probably Wynyard station around 5.30 ...
Old May 14th 2008, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

gelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nicegelectrox is just really nice

Cheers ex exile, for that:

www.anonymouse.org
Old May 15th 2008, 12:27 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Try posting this question in The Lab forum on this site - there are loads of techies in there that will be able to help.

Definitely looking forward to some beers tonight. This week seems to be dragging along like a dead horse.

Need beer and conversation. We could perhaps continue our debate about who was the best James Bond...

S
Old May 15th 2008, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

toddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nicetoddd10 is just really nice

I wish i was coming, got a work do, boring. But atleast its in Balmain so i get to test the local boozers. As for your question, the answer in Sean Connery and anyone that disagrees is a GAY.
Old May 15th 2008, 12:49 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

I wish i was coming, got a work do, boring. But atleast its in Balmain so i get to test the local boozers. As for your question, the answer in Sean Connery and anyone that disagrees is a GAY.

Obviously you've miss-typed there. Though how you could miss type Roger Moore with sean connery is beyond me.

S
Old May 15th 2008, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Try posting this question in The Lab forum on this site - there are loads of techies in there that will be able to help.

Definitely looking forward to some beers tonight. This week seems to be dragging along like a dead horse.

Need beer and conversation. We could perhaps continue our debate about who was the best James Bond...

S
I was going for Sean Connery but I have to say that Daniel Craig is rapidly becoming a favourite!

By the way, bad news ... George will not be making an appearance tonight, the lazy tyke wouldn't get out of bed this morning! God knows how we'll identify ourselves now ... you'd never pick our accents out in a crowd that's for sure!!!!!!
Old May 15th 2008, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

At lease we now know why Swervo has so many problems with his bottom....

The problem with crowds in Sydney is they aare all english, i am struggling to find aussies here any more?
Old May 15th 2008, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

hey ive got two stars??
Old May 15th 2008, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

Hey gelectrox, that website works, i just watch Eastenders?
Old May 15th 2008, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Obviously you've miss-typed there. Though how you could miss type Roger Moore with sean connery is beyond me.

S
Roger Moore will always be The Saint ... but never 007!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.