Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 06/03/08

Wikiposts

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 06/03/08

Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

MissyMoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 06/03/08

Originally Posted by d004x5
But that's what I'm wearing. Better go home and get changed!
I think you're gonna fit in just fine with this lot

but yes, best go get changed. Swerv-o gets a little cranky if someone turns up in the same outfit. It's only happened once before. It was not pretty, to say the least. There were feathers and glitter everywhere and some people ended up needing councelling to get over it so now we just find it easier to not speak about it anymore...
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:33 pm
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MissyMoo

but yes, best go get changed. Swerv-o gets a little cranky if someone turns up in the same outfit. It's only happened once before. It was not pretty, to say the least. There were feathers and glitter everywhere and some people ended up needing councelling to get over it so now we just find it easier to not speak about it anymore...
Was that the night he just got up and flounced off? Last seen mincing off into the sunset?

He's not biting is he.....
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot
Was that the night he just got up and flounced off? Last seen mincing off into the sunset?

He's not biting is he.....
not biting?? not that's not like him at all, I hear he's quite the biter....
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

QUOTE: I think you're gonna fit in just fine with this lot

That's exactly what I thought!!!!

But if everyone is wearing wings, can I wear my tiara again (tho my head is still bruised from Saturday night). hmmm, now I know why you didn't make it, Swerv had wing envy.......

AS it is unlikely that the tiara will make an appearance, to help you spot at least two of us, I'm blonde with a ponytail and glasses. Himself has dark hair and big eyebrows.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by briwi
QUOTE: I think you're gonna fit in just fine with this lot

That's exactly what I thought!!!!

But if everyone is wearing wings, can I wear my tiara again (tho my head is still bruised from Saturday night). hmmm, now I know why you didn't make it, Swerv had wing envy.......

AS it is unlikely that the tiara will make an appearance, to help you spot at least two of us, I'm blonde with a ponytail and glasses. Himself has dark hair and big eyebrows.
Actually, he just ran out of sequins
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Ah the glittergate incident... good memories...

For any newbies out tonight we will put some cards on the table with a Union Flag on it - be warned, they are small cards which are not obvious from afar in a crowded room so you are going to have get up close and personal to the table to see them.... its the best we can do i am afraid. there has been talk of getting something more obvious but general slackness tends to prevail....

see you tonight...
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:46 pm
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Actually, he just ran out of sequins
Yes, he made himself a harlequin costume out of an old leotard and a toilet brush. He's quite good at needlework i hear.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot
Yes, he made himself a harlequin costume out of an old leotard and a toilet brush. He's quite good at needlework i hear.
You should see what he can do with some mesh spandex and a roll of yarn
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:53 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

You should see what he can do with some mesh spandex and a roll of yarn

Don't forget half a roll of gaffer tape...

S
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Don't forget half a roll of gaffer tape...

S
you are our Glittery MacGyver
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:04 pm
Ooh my gout...

And definitely not our Gary Glitter....
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:05 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

No I'm not. Now, let me get back to the experiment I was working on. Now where did I put that Swiss Army knife...?

S
Old Mar 5th 2008, 3:05 pm
Ooh my gout...

Originally Posted by gelectrox
Musn't.......make...........joke................ab out....... $5.........jugs
Musn't.......make...........joke................ab out....... Gary Glitter
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about
Red face Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 06/03/08

Hi - not sure if anyone will still be checking but I'll be there. Look out for a someone small in a pink blouse and grey skirt!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Bats1
Hi - not sure if anyone will still be checking but I'll be there. Look out for a someone small in a pink blouse and grey skirt!
Well, I tried and failed to find you guys. Got there about 7.10pm (after the taxi dropped me 3 blocks short!). Couldn't see/hear anyone remotely British and have to say it wasn't the sort of place I felt comfortable hanging around in on my own ... so, maybe I got the wrong place or maybe you had moved on, or I just didn't look hard enough! Will try again another week - maybe when you're a bit closer to the CBD/Rocks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.