Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thurs Night Drinks - 27th June

Sydney CBD Thurs Night Drinks - 27th June

Old Jun 26th 2013, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all
Default Sydney CBD Thurs Night Drinks - 27th June

Hello,

Is anyone coming out this week? Poor Oaters was left in the bar all on his lonesome last Thurs

Not sure if it was the 'Trendy Bar' that put people off so we will go back to basics. Tomorrow's venue is Le Pub on King Street www.lepub.com.au It serves all manner of beers for your consumption and in varying sizes

Please post to let me know if you are going, hope to see you there.
Old Jun 26th 2013, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

Oaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thurs Night Drinks - 27th June

Originally Posted by vix77
Hello,

Is anyone coming out this week? Poor Oaters was left in the bar all on his lonesome last Thurs

Not sure if it was the 'Trendy Bar' that put people off so we will go back to basics. Tomorrow's venue is Le Pub on King Street www.lepub.com.au It serves all manner of beers for your consumption and in varying sizes

I was lonely until the Dylmeister saved my blushes. Even the barman was consoling me thinking I'd been stood up by a date.
Old Jun 26th 2013, 1:27 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vix77
Hello,

Quality pub.

Ill be there.

S

S
Old Jun 26th 2013, 1:47 pm
Just Joined

samatbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I'm new to this group. When will you all be getting there?
Thanks, Sam
Old Jun 26th 2013, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

Oaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by samatbat
Hi, I'm new to this group. When will you all be getting there?
Thanks, Sam
Hey Sam,

People start arriving from about 6. New members very welcome.
Old Jun 27th 2013, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Swerv-o;10774285]Quality pub.

Ill be there.

S

You are back.... yay. What time will you be out? I should be there by 6pm but I don't want to do an "Oaters"....;o)
Old Jun 27th 2013, 3:16 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=vix77;10775051]
Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Quality pub.

Ill be there.

S

You are back.... yay. What time will you be out? I should be there by 6pm but I don't want to do an "Oaters"....;o)

I'll be aiming for 6 too. Unless the Jet Lag monster gets me again. But I should make it for at least one. Or two

S
Old Jun 27th 2013, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

I should be there as well - hope to get there by 6.30!

Cheers
Old Jun 27th 2013, 5:23 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

I have to get home tonight so can't make it.......plus I'm trying to avoid Oaters, bugger doesn't take a hint!
Enjoy!
Old Jun 27th 2013, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

DebinSydney is an unknown quantity at this point

We are coming along now
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 1:31 am
has lost The Game

Hey folks,

This week's thread is here...

S
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 1:32 pm
Just Joined

samatbat is an unknown quantity at this point

I went last week, but couldn't find the group. The staff didn't know either. It was pretty busy and I did try a few tables and listened for Brit accents. Anyway no luck so I went home.
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 11:55 pm
has lost The Game

I went last week, but couldn't find the group. The staff didn't know either. It was pretty busy and I did try a few tables and listened for Brit accents. Anyway no luck so I went home.

Hi Samatbat,

Sorry about last week - it was really busy, as all of the tables were reserved for a big corporate function. We ended up perching on the end of one in front of a big TV. Vix did ask a couple of single people if they were you, but she must have missed you

I will PM you with a contact number for this week, so there can be no opportunity for missing us!

S
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 6:37 am
has lost The Game

Hey Samatbat,

I have sent you a PM with contact details in it, but you may have to make another post before you receive it, as there is a 3 post minimum before Private Messages are activated.

Hopefully see you tomorrow

S