Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Social

Sydney CBD Social

Old Dec 18th 2013, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

Big Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to all
Default Sydney CBD Social

In the absence of 'Swervo our Master' I have grabbed the reins to set up a pre-Christmas session.

As its going to be decent weather how about the garden at the Slip Inn on Sussex Street. It looks like the they've got some kind of Mexican food thing going on and the beer's always good.

I am flying to the UK on Friday so obviously need a big hangover to ease me into it!

I should be there from about 6.30 but can anyone get there a bit earlier to grab a table?

Last edited by Big Man; Dec 18th 2013 at 3:10 am.
Old Dec 18th 2013, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

Oaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney CBD Social

Originally Posted by Big Man
In the absence of 'Swervo our Master' I have grabbed the reins to set up a pre-Christmas session.

As its going to be decent weather how about the garden at the Slip Inn on Sussex Street. It looks like the they've got some kind of Mexican food thing going on and the beer's always good.

I am flying to the UK on Friday so obviously need a big hangover to ease me into it!

Good plan, I'm in.
Old Dec 18th 2013, 3:43 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Me too!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2013, 3:43 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Are you allowed to reserve a table?
Old Dec 18th 2013, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

Big Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to all

I tried but they said just get there early enough and grab one
Old Dec 18th 2013, 4:09 am
Social Grenade Thrower

B'stards!!!
Old Jan 6th 2014, 11:38 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paddyo
B'stards!!!

Looks like you guys had fun while I've been away - does anybody have any suggestions for Thursday drinks this week?

S
Old Jan 8th 2014, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

Oaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Looks like you guys had fun while I've been away - does anybody have any suggestions for Thursday drinks this week?

S
Does this mean you are back from the cold??
Old Jan 8th 2014, 12:53 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oaters
Does this mean you are back from the cold??

I certainly am - And looking forward to a beer or two

S
Old Jan 8th 2014, 12:37 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

I may well be in the vicinity of the CBD to morrow en route from the wild west to the sublime south!
Old Jan 8th 2014, 6:23 pm
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by paddyo
I may well be in the vicinity of the CBD to morrow en route from the wild west to the sublime south!
Cool! Be good to see you - I was going to suggest The Australian at the top of The Rocks - Sound good?

S
Old Jan 8th 2014, 6:57 pm
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Cool! Be good to see you - I was going to suggest The Australian at the top of The Rocks - Sound good?

S

And here's a post to that effect!

This week's meet up thread!

S