Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 1st March

Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 1st March

Old Feb 28th 2012, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 1st March

Hi!! yes its me again! Ok so lets go to one of me favourites this week

Hotel Chambers on Elizabeth Street

Not to be confused with Martin Place Bar!!

No website at present.... but heres a map! (hope it works!) handy from either Wynyard or Martin Place stations

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en...e&ved=0CBsQ_BI

See you there from 6:30 PM me if you're new!!
Old Feb 28th 2012, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 1st March

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Hi!! yes its me again! Ok so lets go to one of me favourites this week

Hotel Chambers on Elizabeth Street

Not to be confused with Martin Place Bar!!

No website at present.... but heres a map! (hope it works!) handy from either Wynyard or Martin Place stations

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en...e&ved=0CBsQ_BI

See you there from 6:30 PM me if you're new!!
Good its close to the station what with the deludge of water about to fall from the sky today and tomorrow.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Good its close to the station what with the deludge of water about to fall from the sky today and tomorrow.
Exactly! no beer garden this week!!
Old Feb 29th 2012, 1:06 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

I may pop in for a couple of quiet ones.....late finish tomorrow so would be rude not to pop in!
Old Feb 29th 2012, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by paddyo
I may pop in for a couple of quiet ones.....late finish tomorrow so would be rude not to pop in!
You've fallen off the wagon then?
Old Feb 29th 2012, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

You've fallen off the wagon then?
Yep, 1st day of March and he's back in the saddle!!
Old Feb 29th 2012, 3:14 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

er......wellllllll...the wheels came off big time in Brisvegas last week!!
Old Feb 29th 2012, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

shussssh!! what happens in Brisvegas....!
Old Feb 29th 2012, 7:07 am
Just Joined

RKG77 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
i am British but live in Hong Kong and am in Sydney for 3 weeks for work so would like to join pls!
Old Feb 29th 2012, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi There!! PMd you!
Old Feb 29th 2012, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Kate D will become famous soon enough

Ooh, two weeks in a row for me!

Kate
Old Feb 29th 2012, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Excellent! have to go to work tomorrow though so not a Huuuuuge one like last week. I may be a bit late as have to drop car home
Old Mar 1st 2012, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

i will be there around 5.30

Cheers
Old Mar 1st 2012, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Thats Good Happya you're in charge then!
Old Mar 1st 2012, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Thats Good Happya you're in charge then!
Mines a blonde get em in son!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.