Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney Beaches part2

Sydney Beaches part2

Old Oct 23rd 2005, 1:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney Beaches part2

hey Linda, guess what i found in my photos lol
Attached Thumbnails Sydney Beaches part2-barbie-101.jpg  
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 4:18 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
ha ha ha
a few reasons really
cost of living in sydney is mental
friends are in the gold coast (grew up with them all as kids)
gold coast was our first choice, but the jobs were in sydney.
dont get me wrong, sydney is fantastic !!!!
northern beaches are fab too !!!!! dont let me put u off. try it, u will love it.
bit more than 15 words, but when i get started i cant shut up lol
Thanks for that. Had a feeling it would be due to the high cost there.
Husband going on ENS. As most of the people we knew were in that area - thats where we had our reccie, thats where we (the royal we - i wont actually be being a Sheet Metal Worker!) got the job.....so that's where we are going.

We've warned the kids though that we'll be sitting on plastic chairs and sleeping on airbeds for a few years :scared: ....but .....(and its a j-lo)
we'll be able to go for walks on the beach!

Just hope they understand the trade-offs.

And like you - whos to say in a few years we can't move.

So again thanks for lettin me know.

L-j
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

ginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
Husband going on ENS. As most of the people we knew were in that area - thats where we had our reccie, thats where we (the royal we - i wont actually be being a Sheet Metal Worker!) got the job.....so that's where we are going.

We've warned the kids though that we'll be sitting on plastic chairs and sleeping on airbeds for a few years :scared: ....but .....(and its a j-lo)

L-j

Nice photos Soapy and Linda Lushadi really exciting scenery and even the motorway looked exciting! Sorry to hear you will be leaving Sydney Soapy as we were looking forwards to attending one of your meets, I hope they will continue.

I completely know what you mean about the living costs L-j, I was getting really excited about buying a house out there but worked out what the stamp duty would be for a family house and it would mean saving for an extra year at least just to afford that! But like you the trade-offs are well worth going out there for.

ginaf
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:08 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

hey Linda, guess what i found in my photos lol
Bleedin' smart alec!! Just you wait till i get back. I'm gonna turn myself into a regular David Bailey just to out do you
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:24 am
Living the dream downunde

Location: MeadowBank, Sydney, Aussie Land of Sea,Sun and Seashells
rapitts is an unknown quantity at this point

soapy,

Have you tried the royal national park, you probably drove past the signs for it, thats a nice place as well.

Luv the lagoon for swimming.
Attached Thumbnails Sydney Beaches part2-dsc00259.jpg  
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:32 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Our first glimpse of Stanwell Park was amazing, turned a bend to see this drop and a beautiful beach. I just had to get there.
It was worth it !!!!
Looks lovely

LOL! Did you go to 'Hell Hole' :scared:
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:37 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

oh so u want a pic of the zoo now ha ha ha
from the zoo
Taronga Zoo...Cool
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i dont think kids realy care much, they just pretend they do lol
unless they are teenages
your kids will settle down and forget the things they miss from the uk. doesnt take long, even with teen, well my lot anyway
Originally Posted by ELLJAY

L-j
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

the meets will still go on without me. theres a few people who will keep em going
see the sydney girls night out thread
Originally Posted by ginaf
Nice photos Soapy and Linda Lushadi really exciting scenery and even the motorway looked exciting! Sorry to hear you will be leaving Sydney Soapy as we were looking forwards to attending one of your meets, I hope they will continue.

I completely know what you mean about the living costs L-j, I was getting really excited about buying a house out there but worked out what the stamp duty would be for a family house and it would mean saving for an extra year at least just to afford that! But like you the trade-offs are well worth going out there for.

ginaf
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:03 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Bleedin' smart alec!! Just you wait till i get back. I'm gonna turn myself into a regular David Bailey just to out do you
ah well, mrs soapy is working this saturday, so ill spend the who day snapping away just to wind u up ha ha ha ha
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:05 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by rapitts
soapy,

Have you tried the royal national park, you probably drove past the signs for it, thats a nice place as well.

Luv the lagoon for swimming.
hi pal, been there a few times, i must have pics somewhere on this pc. ill tryt o look them out when ive got time. great pic of the lagoon
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Looks lovely

LOL! Did you go to 'Hell Hole' :scared:
it wasnt till i got home that i looked at the map
if i had seen a sign i would have been there in a jiffy
great name eh
Old Nov 25th 2005, 5:59 pm
Master of verbal pish©

i just had to add some pics of the spit bridge
Attached Thumbnails Sydney Beaches part2-1-512.jpg   Sydney Beaches part2-1-513.jpg   Sydney Beaches part2-1-514.jpg  
Old Nov 25th 2005, 6:02 pm
Master of verbal pish©

oh and this, i nearly forgot
Attached Thumbnails Sydney Beaches part2-1-516.jpg   Sydney Beaches part2-1-517.jpg   Sydney Beaches part2-1-515.jpg  
Old Nov 25th 2005, 6:09 pm
Master of verbal pish©

its woth the traffic jam though, u get this too
Attached Thumbnails Sydney Beaches part2-1-519.jpg  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.