Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sydney airport infor required

sydney airport infor required

Old Aug 7th 2005, 6:41 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default sydney airport infor required

Can anyone please tell me how long I will need to get from Sydney domestic to international and how I get between the 2. At Perth it is a TAxi unless you hapen to be there at the right time for the free transfer bus which is not very often, is it the same at Sydney

Cheers
Kala
Old Aug 7th 2005, 6:56 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: sydney airport infor required

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Can anyone please tell me how long I will need to get from Sydney domestic to international and how I get between the 2. At Perth it is a TAxi unless you hapen to be there at the right time for the free transfer bus which is not very often, is it the same at Sydney

Cheers
Kala
There are several options available for transfer between T1 International and T2/T3 Domestic Terminals, depending on your flight details and time allowance.

Train
Airport Link offers a discounted $4.00 (one way) transfer ticket for passengers transferring between T1 International and T2/T3 Domestic Terminals. The journey takes only 2 minutes and there are frequent services. For more information visit www.airportlink.com.au

Public Route Bus
Sydney Buses has a timetabled service between Bondi Junction and Burwood which includes T1 International and T3 Domestic Terminals in the route. Clearly marked bus stops are located on the arrivals level of each of these terminals and costs $1.80 (one way). More information, including timetables, is available at www.sydneybuses.info

Taxi
A taxi journey between T1 International and T2/T3 Domestic Terminals will take approximately 8-10mins depending on the time of day. The approximate cost for this journey is $8.00 - $12.00.

Seamless Transfer
If you are transferring between a Qantas Domestic Flight (QF400 - QF1599) and a Qantas International Flight (QF001 - QF399) in either direction, you may be eligible to use the Qantas Seamless Transfer Service. For more information and to confirm your eligibility visit www.qantas.com or phone 13 13 13.

T2 Domestic to T3 Domestic
T2 and T3 Domestic Terminals are walking distance apart. Clearly marked signage will assist in your transfer between these terminals.

http://www.sydneyairport.com.au/SACL...er/Default.htm

Old Aug 7th 2005, 7:06 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
There are several options available for transfer between T1 International and T2/T3 Domestic Terminals, depending on your flight details and time allowance.

Train
Airport Link offers a discounted $4.00 (one way) transfer ticket for passengers transferring between T1 International and T2/T3 Domestic Terminals. The journey takes only 2 minutes and there are frequent services. For more information visit www.airportlink.com.au

Public Route Bus
Sydney Buses has a timetabled service between Bondi Junction and Burwood which includes T1 International and T3 Domestic Terminals in the route. Clearly marked bus stops are located on the arrivals level of each of these terminals and costs $1.80 (one way). More information, including timetables, is available at www.sydneybuses.info

Taxi
A taxi journey between T1 International and T2/T3 Domestic Terminals will take approximately 8-10mins depending on the time of day. The approximate cost for this journey is $8.00 - $12.00.

Seamless Transfer
If you are transferring between a Qantas Domestic Flight (QF400 - QF1599) and a Qantas International Flight (QF001 - QF399) in either direction, you may be eligible to use the Qantas Seamless Transfer Service. For more information and to confirm your eligibility visit www.qantas.com or phone 13 13 13.

T2 Domestic to T3 Domestic
T2 and T3 Domestic Terminals are walking distance apart. Clearly marked signage will assist in your transfer between these terminals.

http://www.sydneyairport.com.au/SACL...er/Default.htm
Cheers ABC

Kala
Old Aug 7th 2005, 7:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Cheers ABC

Kala
thats the thing about ABC he knows loads of shit
i was just about to type.....get a taxi it will take about 10 mins and cost u a tenner. no need noo when ABCs about