sydney

Old Mar 20th 2007, 3:12 pm
Just Joined

Leanne Reed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sydney

HI ive recently had my medical and police check has just gone off ive been advised that i should have my 136 visa in about 8 weeks!!!! eeekkkkk!
planning the move alone and its all abit scarey now............heading for sydney would love to make contact with friendly folks before i venture out. not made my mind up when to make the move yet!!!
Im living in Durham at the mo but will travel far and wide to meet up!!

Last edited by Leanne Reed; Mar 20th 2007 at 3:16 pm.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

sparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: sydney

Originally Posted by Leanne Reed
HI ive recently had my medical and police check has just gone off ive been advised that i should have my 136 visa in about 8 weeks!!!! eeekkkkk!
planning the move alone and its all abit scarey now............heading for sydney would love to make contact with friendly folks before i venture out. not made my mind up when to make the move yet!!!
you are very BRAVE........I WOULD GO FOR IT

GOOD LUCK
Old Mar 20th 2007, 10:52 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

There's a group of us that regularly meet on Thursday evenings in the CBD. We use the thread below to arrange things, so you might want to have a look in there and just come along one week once you're here:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=401034

Old Apr 4th 2007, 5:46 pm
Just Joined

rowson_anne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leanne Reed
I am moving alone too...22 years old...female...i have my visa sorted already....and my flight is booked for the end of november...get in touch