Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

swinging(not the golf club type)

swinging(not the golf club type)

Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:09 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: swinging(not the golf club type)

Wife swapping wow! do you reckon I could swap mine for a new boat??
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

HeatherandTim is an unknown quantity at this point

This wouldnt happen to be in Canberra would it? I've heard about a big swinging scene in Canberra. Not in Sydney though but I'm sure it goes on.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:39 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57

I'll swap you for a tinnie...
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:56 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
How many crates of Old Speckled Hen d'you reckon you could get for her?? (Sorry Debs, couldn't resist it!)
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by malpjc
hi,a friend of mine went to oz for his honeymoon and stayed with friends of his wife,when they found out that we were applying for a visa he said not to go.
when i asked him why he said the chicken burgers were all watery and not very tasty? and that they got invited to a neighbours for a big party and it was full of married couples that were swapping and sha _ _ing all in front of each other .
now by no means of the imagination am i a prude but is this commonplace,if it is i don't think i can go,
my chicken burgers have got to be tasty. ha,ha
Geez - those guys are so behind the times. Dogging is where it is at...or so I'm told

http://www.swingingheaven.co.uk/dogging/

Maybe when the weather warms up !! Brings a whole new meaning to "When you go down to the woods today, you may be in for a surprise" You may find more than the three bears for company
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jayr
Im giving mine away.... all i ask is she leave blindfolded so she cant find her way home
Old Sep 7th 2004, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Big 'X' is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sjn2003
Geez - those guys are so behind the times. Dogging is where it is at...or so I'm told

http://www.swingingheaven.co.uk/dogging/

Maybe when the weather warms up !! Brings a whole new meaning to "When you go down to the woods today, you may be in for a surprise" You may find more than the three bears for company
Forget dogging, it's sneaking you want to try!!!!!!

It would work well out here, especially on those warm summer evenings.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 11:26 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm and to think i have about 20 or so people coming over on Saturday night.... could be interesting.. also the webcam address for the perves out there is http://www.oceandreaming.net/webcam/easywebcam.html
Old Sep 7th 2004, 11:29 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jayr
A tinnie!! you cheap skate she's worth every cent of a new half cab
Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:46 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Big 'X'
Forget dogging, it's sneaking you want to try!!!!!!

It would work well out here, especially on those warm summer evenings.
Yeah, forget dogging. It's history. Here in Melbourne, RENDERING and BAGGING are all the rage. You even see signs advertising them on all the fences round here...

Anya.

Last edited by anya4oz; Sep 7th 2004 at 12:48 pm.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by malpjc
hi,a friend of mine went to oz for his honeymoon and stayed with friends of his wife,when they found out that we were applying for a visa he said not to go.
when i asked him why he said the chicken burgers were all watery and not very tasty? and that they got invited to a neighbours for a big party and it was full of married couples that were swapping and sha _ _ing all in front of each other .
now by no means of the imagination am i a prude but is this commonplace,if it is i don't think i can go,
my chicken burgers have got to be tasty. ha,ha
Email DIMIA as soon as possible to tell them this needs to be added to the new MODL as I am sure there is a shortage of skilled people in OZ