Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

swimming pools vic

swimming pools vic

Old Feb 26th 2007, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of
Default swimming pools vic

is there any one in victoria (SE suburbs) thats had a in ground pool fitted we are looking at a 9m x 4.4m fiberglass pool with salt water chlorinator and a cartridge filter.
only had one quote so far. any recommendations ?
Old Feb 26th 2007, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice
Default Re: swimming pools vic

Hi Robert,

We had a pool put in 4 months ago (we are in Berwick) and we used Blue Marlin Pools in Mornington. They were brilliant from start to finish and I would highly recommend them as would many others. I have just posted some photos on the other pool thread so have a peep at those. Any questions, I am happy to help.

Tracy
Old Feb 26th 2007, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TracyAnne
Hi Robert,

We had a pool put in 4 months ago (we are in Berwick) and we used Blue Marlin Pools in Mornington. They were brilliant from start to finish and I would highly recommend them as would many others. I have just posted some photos on the other pool thread so have a peep at those. Any questions, I am happy to help.

Tracy
thanks for that tracy
the quotation we have is from blue marlin pools
we are looking at the hastings pool 8.9x4.4 for $25597 thats the pool in the ground with no fence or landscaping and no solar i can do all this my self.
i think we will be going with them thanks for the recommendation.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice

Originally Posted by robert cowan
thanks for that tracy
we are looking at the hastings pool 8.9x4.4 for $25597 thats the pool in the ground with no fence or landscaping and no solar i can do all this my self.
Good decision, they were a pleasure to deal with, you can tell Darren from Blue Marlin that I said that too.

Don't forget to post some piccies when its in.

Tracy
Old Feb 26th 2007, 8:22 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robert cowan
thanks for that tracy
Hi Robert

I might also be looking for similar in a few months. But ideally looking for 12 x 4
(to get rid of any chance of having to mow the lawn).

You are a plasterer by trade? Any chance you could let me know cost per square metre for plaster work? I am costing a development which has 1096 square metres of plasterboard.

Shane
Old Feb 26th 2007, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by thebears
Hi Robert

I might also be looking for similar in a few months. But ideally looking for 12 x 4
(to get rid of any chance of having to mow the lawn).

You are a plasterer by trade? Any chance you could let me know cost per square metre for plaster work? I am costing a development which has 1096 square metres of plasterboard.

Shane
i will find out for you. i can stop it out for you.
you can come and look at my work as i plasterd my house .
it coast me $3417.13 for 800msq of plasterboard.
hope this helps.