Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Survey booked.. flights nearly..

Survey booked.. flights nearly..

Old Aug 31st 2003, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Survey booked.. flights nearly..

Things seem to be plodding along nicely with our house sale.The survey is booked for Tuesday and they are only having the mortgage valuation one, so hopefully there won't be any problems.

Buyers house is due to exchange tomorrow.

We are booking our flights for the beginning of January. Only because I can change the dates with no penalties up to 2 months before we travel. If I change after then I will have to pay around £100.

We wanted to leave just after Christmas but already they are mostly fully booked, so we will have to stay for a week longer.

I am informally handing my notice in on Wednesday. I can't keep it hidden any longer I am bursting to tell everyone. It is getting too exciting!!

Everyone that I have told- including 2 Kiwis that I work with- have been really pleased for us. They have said they would never stay in UK permanently, just to earn money for a few years to take back with them. Everyone tells me we are doing the right thing and wish they were too!
Old Aug 31st 2003, 7:27 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

GO Tina!
good luck with the survey
Old Aug 31st 2003, 7:42 pm
plumber39

I have been studying fengshei the last couple of night's and now have placed a small plastic elephant in the corner of the bedroom.Iam now confident that house sale should be completed within the next day or so!

THE PLUMBER

Old Aug 31st 2003, 7:46 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

where can i find a plastic elephant? we need one too!
Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:34 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

ust make sure that all elephants face the doorway

Good luck to you all

May the god of house sales shine upon us all
Old Sep 1st 2003, 5:50 pm
Just Joined

kwaka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Survey booked.. flights nearly..

Hi to you all
I am only in the early stages of my application,so reading all of you good messages about how you are nearly there gives me hope that one day, I too will be saying 'ROLL ON NEXT WEEK, OZ HERE I COME!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 1st 2003, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kwaka

Welcome to the Forum. Hopefully you will find it a useful site.

footie chick
Old Sep 1st 2003, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Tina

Good news on the house front hope all goes well with the surveyors report. I am glad that you have been able to tell people now it must have been a huge secret to keep.

Take care

footie chick
Old Sep 1st 2003, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tinaj,
Pleased to read that things are going along nicely on the house. Hope it all says that way. Good luck.

Whilst you were away, I found 'Jeyes fluid'. Did you check that post?

Whisky