Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

surrounding areas of perth

surrounding areas of perth

Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:46 pm
Banned

denver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: surrounding areas of perth

Originally Posted by Teabag
hmmm.....one man's green is another man's brown......ever been to Queensland?

Anyway, you are all ben't on shouting me down, so please don't respond I am not posting here anymore, will post in the moving back to UK thread, even though I am Aussie I feel more on their wave-length
The people in the MBUK forum will luuurve you! An Aussie born and bred bashing Oz and dreaming of the lush green hills of the UK.... have fun!!!
Old Feb 12th 2007, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to all

oh for gawd's sake, build a bridge..................

again, MY thoughts, MY feelings, freedom of speech, yadda, yadda......

oh and by the way, there are one million Aussies living in the UK thats approx 5% of the population that want to have something to do

Last edited by Teabag; Feb 12th 2007 at 9:32 pm.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 11:38 pm
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

oh and by the way, there are one million Aussies living in the UK thats approx 5% of the population that want to have something to do
I thought you'd buggered off to whinge elsewhere...
Old Feb 13th 2007, 12:00 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, I am practicing to become a POM

mwahahahaha
I think your done with the practice, you sound like a Pathetic Old Munter already to me....
Old Feb 13th 2007, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, I am practicing to become a POM

mwahahahaha
The Poms may have invented whingeing but the Aussies have made it an art form - you only have to tune in to "Today Tonight" to see that!!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

bluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to all

tea bag! tut tut tut!

you need to relax,

have a CUPPA

dont put a STRAIN on things!

Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

wait to you get to the uk..then you know what moan is!!!!