Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfers Paradise Boozers returns!!!

Surfers Paradise Boozers returns!!!

Old May 11th 2008, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice
Default Surfers Paradise Boozers returns!!!

I thought I'd resurrect this thread from last year... Any one fancy a boozy night on the Gold Coast???

Thinking Saturday 28th June, venue to be decided and suggestions welcome...

Gav
Old May 11th 2008, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

jdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud of
Default Re: Surfers Paradise Boozers returns!!!

Hiya

We land on the GC on 18th June so will probably be up for a night out by then!!

Keep us posted.

Jo, Paul & Andrew
x
Old May 12th 2008, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gavstrad
I thought I'd resurrect this thread from last year... Any one fancy a boozy night on the Gold Coast???

Gav
Hubby and I are just getting over our Boozy SaturDAY in Surfers last weekend!!! We will be up for it!!
Old May 12th 2008, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Gav
Gav, you know we'll be there!... haven't heard from you guys in a while. Sounds like we're losing a few more of the original gang... gizza bell if u want a practice run before this
Sam
Old May 12th 2008, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

GaznEm is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Surfers Paradise Boozers returns!!!

Hi, we arrive on student visa on 12th June. We'd be up for a good night out too.
Old May 13th 2008, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Sheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura about

If we can get a sitter we would be up for a vino or two!!!
Old May 13th 2008, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice

We'd deffo be up for it
Old May 13th 2008, 11:16 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Gav
We're in most weekends,and i should still be celebrating our UEFA Cup win by then so whats 1 more drink!Lol.
Old May 13th 2008, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Originally Posted by sambo76
Gav, you know we'll be there!... haven't heard from you guys in a while. Sounds like we're losing a few more of the original gang... gizza bell if u want a practice run before this
Sam
Hey Sam... Long time no speak mate! Thought you guys would be up for a drink or two!!!

Any suggestions on a venue??? I was thinking Fishos... Not that busy on a Saturday night, but plenty of elbow room for
Old May 14th 2008, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Sam... Long time no speak mate! Thought you guys would be up for a drink or two!!!

Any suggestions on a venue??? I was thinking Fishos... Not that busy on a Saturday night, but plenty of elbow room for

Sounds good mate, however now we're seasoned Oz boys, won't it be too cold there???
I'll give you a call in a couple of weeks when I'm back in Oz and we should grab a beer or two...

Be great to see some new faces there too, and you Brido! (think we scared him off last time, eh Gav?)

Sambo
Old May 14th 2008, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

JUST HAD A BRAIN WAVE!

IF EVERYONE WHO'S UP FOR THIS LETS US KNOW WHERE THEY ARE/WILL BE, WE CAN CHOOSE A VENUE MOST CENTRAL TO EVERYONE! OTHERWISE FISHOS IS GOOD
-SO IMPORTANT, I WROTE IN CAPITALS...
Old May 14th 2008, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

jdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud of

Hiya

We will be near Chevron Island (Budds Beach).

Looking forward to meeting you all!!!!

Jo, Paul & Andrew
xx
Old May 14th 2008, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sambo76
Sounds good mate, however now we're seasoned Oz boys, won't it be too cold there???
Sambo
Great response so far... Has all the makings of the usual excellent night!!!

And Sam.... What do you mean cold??? I've seen you with a few beers inside you mate and you'll be alright

Speak when you're back. Gav
Old May 15th 2008, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Sheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutSheilas Wheels has a spectacular aura about

Hi, we are in Robina and gladly get taxi home!!
Old May 15th 2008, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Gary and Alex is on a distinguished road

god we ain't been on here for so long we forgot what our name was! ha
anyway we'll be there, as usual! o and sam purleese cold?? wooss! anywhere is good for us no probs,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.