Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfers Paradise Boozers! (3)

Surfers Paradise Boozers! (3)

Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Surfers Paradise Boozers! (3)

Originally Posted by Stella340
So who's up for the 27th then or do you guys want to wait until 17th November???
I don't mind as long as I don't get threat with arrest again! Has anyone heard from Alex and gary? I hope they didn't get a mouth full off that security guard!

Last edited by emmyjc1; Oct 16th 2007 at 10:01 am.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by emmyjc1
I don't mind as long as I don't get threat with arrest again! Has anyone heard from Alex and gary? I hope they didn't get a mouth full off that security guard!
We bumped into them on Sunday, we definately weren't in an Irish Pub either....
They're cool, no probs there. We'll do the 27th, Fishos has a band on that night, some guy is launching his new album there. Whadya all think? It's a bit out of the way if we wanna leave cos he's crap ?
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sambo76
We bumped into them on Sunday, we definately weren't in an Irish Pub either....
They're cool, no probs there. We'll do the 27th, Fishos has a band on that night, some guy is launching his new album there. Whadya all think? It's a bit out of the way if we wanna leave cos he's crap ?
Nah, we can cab it! Or other suggestions for venues?
Old Oct 16th 2007, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

peast01 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by emmyjc1
Angry security guards and people nearly getting arrested was i on the same night out as everyone else

27th no good for us but we will definatly be there on the 17th if you have a meet up then, still quite fancy the idea of Tedder Ave
Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by peast01
Angry security guards and people nearly getting arrested was i on the same night out as everyone else

27th no good for us but we will definatly be there on the 17th if you have a meet up then, still quite fancy the idea of Tedder Ave
When we went to pick up the car there was a crazy security guard and wouldn't let us in - he went crazy at us! It was really strange!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

So who's up for the 27th then or do you guys want to wait until 17th November???
Count us in, we're up for the 27th!

If Fisho's is rubbish, there is another bar next door... Or we can head to Main Beach worst case.

Gav
Old Oct 17th 2007, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gavstrad
Count us in, we're up for the 27th!

If Fisho's is rubbish, there is another bar next door... Or we can head to Main Beach worst case.

Gav
Sounds like we have ourselves a plan, then!
FISHOS, SATURDAY 27th 6pm, Be there or you're not part of the gang... what was our motto again..... we drink on our own out of brown paper bags or something Gav? anyway, see you there. Where about in Fishos shall we meet, cos it's a big place
Old Oct 17th 2007, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

Sounds like we have ourselves a plan, then!
FISHOS, SATURDAY 27th 6pm, Be there or you're not part of the gang... what was our motto again..... we drink on our own out of brown paper bags or something Gav? anyway, see you there. Where about in Fishos shall we meet, cos it's a big place
How's about just in front of the bridge, cos that's big and you can't miss it
Mel/Steve we'll go to Tedder Av definitely on the 17th!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

How's about just in front of the bridge, cos that's big and you can't miss it
Mel/Steve we'll go to Tedder Av definitely on the 17th!
Two good plans in one post, nice one Stella
End of the bridge, near the smoking enclosure and top bar then.
See you then,
Sambo n Est
Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

Hi All,

Steve is meeting me straight after work tomorrow (Friday 19th Oct) to go for dinner at either Circle on Cavill or Chevron Renaissance and then a few drinks, then we are going to watch the Indy carnival at 7.30pm.

If any of you fancy joining us, please feel free. It will be an early one for us though I'm afraid, as we have lots to do on Saturday.

Mel
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:37 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,the 17th sounds good for us.My Parents arrive soon and go home on the 14th so a pick me up will be in order.
We are going to the "real" meet on the 27th and will be in and around the Indie Circuit this Sunday for an all day session.
I can feel a Monday Sickie coming on!

Hope you enjoy Fisho's,never been on a Saturday but Sundays are a great day to sit and sup a few 'till the sun sets and beyond!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brido
Hi all,the 17th sounds good for us.My Parents arrive soon and go home on the 14th so a pick me up will be in order.
See you on 17th!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

We are normally up for a beer or two on a friday.....will give a ring tomorrow

Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

We are normally up for a beer or two on a friday.....will give a ring tomorrow

That was a reply for Mel n Ste
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Excellent, cu soon!!

Mel & Ste

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.