Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Old Aug 22nd 2008, 11:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Now this arvo I could do!!
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Originally Posted by sambo76
I RECKON ABOUT 7, I MIGHT EVEN GET SOME PRACTICE IN THIS AFTERNOON!

You know us Sam.... We always have a few cheeky sherbets before hand!

See you there mate.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
Now this arvo I could do!!
QUITTER!!!!

DIDN'T SEE YOU AT THE FOOTY, BTW- NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW IF I HAD...
(WHAT A POINTLESS THING TO WRITE)
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gavstrad
You know us Sam.... We always have a few cheeky sherbets before hand!

See you there mate.
GOOD MAN, WE NEED TO WORK ON MEL, SHE THINKS HAVING THE FLU IS ENOUGH TO PREVENT HER FROM JOINING US TONIGHT, GET MRS STRAD ON THE CASE BUD!
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

QUITTER!!!!

DIDN'T SEE YOU AT THE FOOTY, BTW- NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW IF I HAD...
(WHAT A POINTLESS THING TO WRITE)

I will try and get there at the end if poss!!!!

We were there at the footie, but not for long!! Had a bit of a hangover... Surprise surprise!! Be gentle with my SIL too, you know how fragile us Taffys are!!!
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 12:17 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you all have a good night tonite, we were going to pop along for a couple but as we have been out the last 5 Saturday nights, and our business is full on this weekend with the 19 million Superdraw so must put in a sick note!! Well done Sam for organising it though.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

OzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant future

I RECKON ABOUT 7, I MIGHT EVEN GET SOME PRACTICE IN THIS AFTERNOON!
Alcoholic
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 12:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Carbery
I hope you all have a good night tonite, we were going to pop along for a couple but as we have been out the last 5 Saturday nights, and our business is full on this weekend with the 19 million Superdraw so must put in a sick note!! Well done Sam for organising it though.
Cheers Steve, try and catch up at the next one tho eh? It's not long till I start begging you for beach cricket tickets again is it?

Sam
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

we've never met any of you guys before so what are we looking for??

We know paul and nic but don't knowi if they're coming??

See you laters
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sammyg
we've never met any of you guys before so what are we looking for??

See you laters
A big group of people with the blokes drinking out of pints not schooners!!!

Actually I'll pm you my mobile number just in case but it's a smallish pub and 7pm is fairly early by Surfers standards, so everyone should meet up ok

Anyone else want my mobile, just let me know, I charge one beer only...
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 6:06 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sammyg
We REALLY wanted to come, but our money situ dictates we simply can't afford it (story of our lives) ...

Next one maybe ...

Hope you all have a ball! ...
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 11:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Me head hurts...........................

Great night tho. Photos to come when I can function properly
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

OzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant future

Me head hurts...........................

Great night tho. Photos to come when I can function properly
... I feel hung over too and I was on coke all night !!!!

Only post the nice pics Est was wild with the camera lol
Old Aug 24th 2008, 12:08 am
drb
Forum Regular

drb is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by OzzyLee
... I feel hung over too and I was on coke all night !!!!
I thought i heard someone sniffing in the toilet!!
Old Aug 24th 2008, 12:42 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Photos to come when I can function properly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.