Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Old Aug 10th 2008, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all
Default Re: Surfer Paradise Boozers....Back, meaner and messier than ever!

Originally Posted by FloridaLee
Look what I found on my trip up to Noosa

I had a Curry Steak pie ... Very Very yummy

Not long to the pee up meet now

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...brown/Beef.jpg
Do you know what you look like lol

Can't believe you made me take that picture !!!
Old Aug 11th 2008, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

FloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lee10ann
Hi Sambo76

You can add me and my OH, Lee & ann
Sam will be offline for a few days. I'm sure he will add you once he gets his Internet connection back :-)
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

GOOD MORNING BOOZERS!!

10 Sleeps
to go!!

Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jmcbroom
get your sen up to beefys if you want a good pie, its a good drive away, being on the sunshine coast, but they are AWESOME!
Don't need to go that far. Head to Yatala - fab pies!!! Nothing to do with your piss up though. Have fun
Old Aug 14th 2008, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Don't need to go that far. Head to Yatala - fab pies!!! Nothing to do with your piss up though. Have fun
I LOVE me pies, but to be honest I thought Yatala Pies wasn't much to write home about. A lot of pastry and not a lot inside! ... Maybe just on the day as I DO hear a lot that it's the place to go.

Personally the little bakers in Nerang St across from Aussie Fair is one of the best and I frequent as much as possible ...
Old Aug 14th 2008, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

HI!!

A WEEK TOMORROW!!

A WEEK TOMORROW!!

A WEEK TOMORROW!!

Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

I'M BACK!!!! OUT OF THE WILDERNESS ETC ETC.
I love Aussie broadband, still not reconnected after my move last weekend, I'm giving it another week to flick the switch in the exchange!!!!

Anyway, a week tomorrow; I might get a bit of (drinking) practice in at the footy tomorrow if any is going (don't forget ya boots Lee!!!!). I'm not gonna do a list of everyone for this meet as I'm feeling particularly lazy....

Sambo
Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

May just call in to celebrate my freedom from visitors!!

(Albeit for 5 days before their return!!)
Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
May just call in to celebrate my freedom from visitors!!

(Albeit for 5 days before their return!!)
Guess we'll see u there then!
Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

See you at the bar!! Hick!!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

FloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant futureFloridaLee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sambo76
I'M BACK!!!! OUT OF THE WILDERNESS ETC ETC.
I love Aussie broadband, still not reconnected after my move last weekend, I'm giving it another week to flick the switch in the exchange!!!!

Anyway, a week tomorrow; I might get a bit of (drinking) practice in at the footy tomorrow if any is going (don't forget ya boots Lee!!!!). I'm not gonna do a list of everyone for this meet as I'm feeling particularly lazy....

Sambo
I'll be there at the footy meet tomorrow As for the boots ( you b*****d ) I don't think i'm needed anymore ( phewwww ) as there are lots of players for either side .. lucky that as I don't own a pair of boots anyhow .. I would of had to buy a pair .. and being a skint newbie to Oz its an expense I could do without right now. I'll put the cash away for the Surfers booze up instead

Now I have heard that a Gold Coast golf day is being arranged ... I will be doing that as I think i'm just about fit enough to hit a ball up a green
Old Aug 15th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FloridaLee
I'll be there at the footy meet tomorrow As for the boots ( you b*****d ) I don't think i'm needed anymore ( phewwww ) as there are lots of players for either side .. lucky that as I don't own a pair of boots anyhow .. I would of had to buy a pair .. and being a skint newbie to Oz its an expense I could do without right now. I'll put the cash away for the Surfers booze up instead

Now I have heard that a Gold Coast golf day is being arranged ... I will be doing that as I think i'm just about fit enough to hit a ball up a green
And the award for the most Smilies ever used in one post goes to......

FLORIDA LEE!!!!!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sambo76
And the award for the most Smilies ever used in one post goes to......

FLORIDA LEE!!!!!
lol .. what can i say .. I'm a happy person
Old Aug 16th 2008, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

nicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to allnicrock is a name known to all

I can't wait for this meet! Me and my fella are expat newbies to these meets and hope I can find everyone in the Clock Hotel!

Shouldn't be too difficult though, I'll listen for the accents and look for anyone eating pies and asking for a pint

Will you all be wearing name badges? ha ha

See you then
Old Aug 16th 2008, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nicrock
I can't wait for this meet! Me and my fella are expat newbies to these meets and hope I can find everyone in the Clock Hotel!

Shouldn't be too difficult though, I'll listen for the accents and look for anyone eating pies and asking for a pint

Will you all be wearing name badges? ha ha

See you then
You won't miss us in the Clock, it ain't that big!!! Look forward to seeing you down there, I reckon we'll probably fill the place. They do serve pies btw so if we can all work together to keep Florida Lee under control it would be appreciated...
Sambo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.