Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Surely the weather has got to be better???

Surely the weather has got to be better???

Old Mar 20th 2007, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

wesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nice
Default Surely the weather has got to be better???

OMG - can't wait to be where the weather is not as unpredictable as here. So far today, it poured this morning, followed by bitter cold winds, some sun in stages and who would believe that it is now snowing??? Honest, this is for real!!!

Am definitely looking forward to an outdorr life, where I don't have to keep my son couped up inside. Anyone of the same opinion??

Jo
Old Mar 20th 2007, 4:48 pm
skye

Default Re: Surely the weather has got to be better???

Yep - crap weather - just hoping it doesnt snow tonight - off to london for interviews tomorrow!

Old Mar 20th 2007, 4:50 pm
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by skye
Yep - crap weather - just hoping it doesnt snow tonight - off to london for interviews tomorrow!
Yes totally agree. I finish work in 10 mins and I have to brave this crap weather!!!

Only 168 days to go!
Old Mar 20th 2007, 4:54 pm
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wesleyandjoanne
OMG - can't wait to be where the weather is not as unpredictable as here. So far today, it poured this morning, followed by bitter cold winds, some sun in stages and who would believe that it is now snowing??? Honest, this is for real!!!

Am definitely looking forward to an outdorr life, where I don't have to keep my son couped up inside. Anyone of the same opinion??

Jo
Yep know what you mean. Only 5 week to go
Always rains at school picking up time

Kate
Old Mar 20th 2007, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

wesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nice

It amazes me that last week I was walking around with no coat (not the cropped trousers and flip flops like I saw some people in!! first bit of sun and they go mental) and now I'm back in layers.

Got to brave the cold weather later, finish work at 10, so hope my car won't be snowed in.....maybe we will have had a heat wave by then??
Old Mar 20th 2007, 5:02 pm
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

Got to brave the cold weather later, finish work at 10, so hope my car won't be snowed in.....maybe we will have had a heat wave by then??[/QUOTE]

Very Funny
Old Mar 21st 2007, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it IS. You get bad weather of course from time to time, but on average I would say it is better.

Unless you work outside(!) plan accordingly.