Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coasters please help!!

Wikiposts

Sunshine Coasters please help!!

Old Oct 1st 2005, 12:52 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice
Unhappy Sunshine Coasters please help!!

No hits from my last attempt so appealing to all you Sunnies! We are hopefully moving in November from Morayfield to Eudlo near Mooloolah, problem is where to send our daughter to school. She will be starting High School in January. Need any help or advice, time is running out aaaaghhh! Karma if you can help please!!!
ViVi
Old Oct 1st 2005, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sunshine Coasters please help!!

Originally Posted by vivi
No hits from my last attempt so appealing to all you Sunnies! We are hopefully moving in November from Morayfield to Eudlo near Mooloolah, problem is where to send our daughter to school. She will be starting High School in January. Need any help or advice, time is running out aaaaghhh! Karma if you can help please!!!
ViVi
Hi Vivi
Have you tried looking on the web for schools in your area.Try my sunshine coast .com you could send an e-mail to the principal and request the info you need.Sorry I cannot be of more help.Good Luck and hope you get it sorted soon.
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 3:11 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

ViVi
Hi ViVi, I'm on the Gold Coast myself but the sis in law (who we visit often at the mo) lives in Mooloolah Valley and her 2 kids go to Beerum (I think) high school and love it. I can try to get some info next weekend when we're back up there if you like.
Marie
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Marie
how the devil are you?
I hope the sunshine is treating you well.
have a bit for me and some beer

see you soon

hugs and stuff
lace x
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 6:47 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Hi ViVi, I'm on the Gold Coast myself but the sis in law (who we visit often at the mo) lives in Mooloolah Valley and her 2 kids go to Beerum (I think) high school and love it. I can try to get some info next weekend when we're back up there if you like.
Marie
Thanks Marie I would be grateful.All the school web sites say how good they are, well they would wouldn't they, I would rather hear it from experience.And there was me thinking all the Expats were young free and single without kids!
ViVi
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 6:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish Vivi

lol

I hope you find what you are looking for and I will look you up when I come to Moreyfield shopping centre lol

I think that is how you spell it
lace x
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 6:51 pm
vivi

Thanks Marie I would be grateful.All the school web sites say how good they are, well they would wouldn't they, I would rather hear it from experience.And there was me thinking all the Expats were young free and single without kids!
ViVi
By the way girls, karma sent as promised!!
ViVi