Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Sunshine Coast Social Club for 18 to 30s

The Sunshine Coast Social Club for 18 to 30s

Old Jun 4th 2012, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

jdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud of
Smile The Sunshine Coast Social Club for 18 to 30s

Hi everyone

I decided to start this group so that young people on the Sunshine Coast (Queensland, Australia) can meet new people and hopefully make some new friends. If you are between 18 and 30 years old, and are looking to expand your social circle, feel free to join up! All the best to everyone, and hope to see you all soon!

Jamie

Link to group: http://www.meetup.com/SCSC1830/
Old Jun 10th 2012, 9:20 am
Coventry to Caloundra....

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Sunshine Coast Social Club for 18 to 30s

18 - 30's club - on the sunshine coast? Oh the irony

and what about us oldies? ...might have to make a 30 - 80's Club

Originally Posted by jdt3000
Hi everyone

I decided to start this group so that young people on the Sunshine Coast (Queensland, Australia) can meet new people and hopefully make some new friends. If you are between 18 and 30 years old, and are looking to expand your social circle, feel free to join up! All the best to everyone, and hope to see you all soon!

Jamie

Link to group: http://www.meetup.com/SCSC1830/
Old Jun 12th 2012, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

jdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: The Sunshine Coast Social Club for 18 to 30s

Originally Posted by joeyballantyne
18 - 30's club - on the sunshine coast? Oh the irony

and what about us oldies? ...might have to make a 30 - 80's Club
I agree that having an 18-30s group on the Sunshine Coast is ironic, and that's the exact reason I have created it... It's so difficult to make good, long lasting friendships with people your own age on the Sunshine Coast... Most people end up leaving for Brisbane or one of the other cities, which is a shame really because the Sunshine Coast is such a nice, chilled out place to live!
Old Jun 13th 2012, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

Bigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really nice

Don't mean to distact the thread, but did someone say 30 to 80? Sign me up.
H
Old Oct 10th 2012, 1:41 am
Just Joined

ashplatz is an unknown quantity at this point

What's the latest with this jdt?

I'm on the coast and i'm 23 years old.
Old Nov 8th 2012, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Exclamation The Sunshine Coast Social Club for people aged 18 to 35

Hi everyone, this group has now been amended to include everyone between 18 and 35.

It's going really well so far, we have over 50 members and have had over 30 successful Meetups so far... If anyone wants to join, you are more than welcome!

http://www.meetup.com/SCSC1835/

Look forward to meeting new members soon!

Jamie
Old Nov 8th 2012, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

campervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigaitch
Don't mean to distact the thread, but did someone say 30 to 80? Sign me up.
H
yeah why should the kids have all the fun