Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sunshine coast meet up 27th sep at kawana Waters hotel

sunshine coast meet up 27th sep at kawana Waters hotel

Old Aug 17th 2008, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold
Default sunshine coast meet up 27th sep at kawana Waters hotel

right u guys

oldies and newies its time for another meet up

the next meet will be

at kawana Waters hotel
4pm on saturday the 27th september

add our name to this thread if you are interested and i will book the tables nearer the time when i have and idea of numbers

i may even put in an appearance myself if i can get some to run the chippy for me

come on guys its about time we got together again

selina xx
Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

Gronya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: sunshine coast meet up 27th sep at kawana Waters hotel

Originally Posted by selina
right u guys

the next meet will be

at kawana Waters hotel

add our name to this thread if you are interested and i will book the tables nearer the time when i have and idea of numbers

i may even put in an appearance myself if i can get some to run the chippy for me

selina xx
Hi Selina

Thanks for arranging this it was long over due. Think we are away camping that weekend as it is school holidays. Will check and if not would be really keen to meet up.

Cheers gee
Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:57 am
welshoz

welshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to all

Would love to go, have been talking about it, but that is the day we are watching Dora The Explorer Live in Brisbane.

But next time, definately!

KatieX
Old Aug 18th 2008, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

BecciJ will become famous soon enough

right u guys

the next meet will be

at kawana Waters hotel

selina xx

Count me in! & Nev my OH
Old Aug 19th 2008, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

keijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant future

We'll be working unfortunately. Need to save our holiday hours for a trip to Wales over Xmas. Next one maybe.

Kevin & Shazz
Old Aug 19th 2008, 8:32 pm
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

We will be there! xx Newbies x 4
Old Aug 20th 2008, 8:31 am
Just Joined

lucy and rich is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rich and I will be there - we are brand newbies!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

Hopefully be there !
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

jdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud of

right u guys

the next meet will be

at kawana Waters hotel

selina xx
I'll definitely try to make an appearance... Haven't been to one of these things in ages...
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

aussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud of

won't be able to make it as hopefully will have guests from UK.

Would have loved to as our 1 YR Anniversary that day.
Old Aug 24th 2008, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold

the next meet will be

at kawana Waters hotel

so far we have

lucy and rich
betsyboob x 4
becci and nev
dt3000 maybe
melanie maybe

COME ON GUYS WE NEED MORE!
Old Aug 26th 2008, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

the next meet will be

at kawana Waters hotel

so far we have

lucy and rich
betsyboob x 4
becci and nev
dt3000 maybe
melanie maybe

Hopefully we can make it (if we can find it!!!), so count us 4 in

Lynn xx
Old Aug 27th 2008, 9:35 am
Just Joined

Clair 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

We will be there. Clair & Tony
Old Aug 27th 2008, 9:54 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

If im not too jetlagged(arrive thurs morn) then we will be there,Bernard and Sara PS how long to drive from Brisbane ??
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

davidleonard1983 is a jewel in the roughdavidleonard1983 is a jewel in the roughdavidleonard1983 is a jewel in the roughdavidleonard1983 is a jewel in the rough

the next meet will be

at kawana Waters hotel

so far we have

lucy and rich
betsyboob x 4
becci and nev
dt3000 maybe
melanie maybe

My wife and I are coming over the 8th September and don't know anyone so this meet sounds like a fab idea for us.......

Dave & Sarah x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.