Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coast meet

Sunshine Coast meet

Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold
Default Sunshine Coast meet

Hi all

Had lots of PM's asking about when the next meet is going to be so time to get the ball rolling again

Usual place- Kawana Hotel
Usual time - 12 noon

Dates to choose from are September 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd or 30th

Will just pick the date that suits most people

Selina x
Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:11 am
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice
Default Re: Sunshine Coast meet

Well as we are hoping to move to the Sunshine Coast in a couple of months, i am sure my hubby and i would love to meet up with you all.Any of the dates should suit us.
Angie x
Old Aug 20th 2007, 10:07 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by selina
Hi all

Had lots of PM's asking about when the next meet is going to be so time to get the ball rolling again

Usual time - 12 noon

Selina x

hi selina

please can you take some nice piccy's for the ones still in uk. it will be nice to put some names to faces and to see what hopefully egg and I will be doing in the near future
have a great time
thanks bec
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:23 pm

chopsface will become famous soon enoughchopsface will become famous soon enough

Hi
Any day will be good for us, it's not like we have a life yet!
Katie & Andy
Harley 3 & Emily 12 weeks
Thanks Selina!
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

Em and Rob is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there Selina

Count us both in - not fussy about dates. See you all soon....
Old Aug 21st 2007, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Usual time - 12 noon

Selina x
I may have a job that requires me to work some weekends, so will give a definate when I know if I have the job. I am not sure if the first 3 weeks are just weekday training.

But will keep an eye out as definately interested.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

drivetrain is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
I may have a job that requires me to work some weekends, so will give a definate when I know if I have the job. I am not sure if the first 3 weeks are just weekday training.

But will keep an eye out as definately interested.
Heh, we'll be there this time! Looking forward to meeting some new faces! Any date will be good!

Em and Ash x
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 11:27 am
Blah Blah Blah

Buttockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond repute

Anytime after 12 September would be good.

As newbies and not logged on for quite a while it would be moi, moi better half and two daughters aged 10 and 6
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:52 pm
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

We are very excited ss the completion date for our house is the end of September . although i doubt that we can make the 30th now.
any of the other dates are good
Angie x
Old Aug 26th 2007, 8:05 am
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Relatively new to the forum and noticed this thread. Is the GTG open to non brits? I'm a brit (have the passport to prove it) but never lived there if that helps! It would be good to here from others in the same situation(s)

Cheers Mat
Old Aug 26th 2007, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

mickandtrace is an unknown quantity at this point

As we arrive in Oz on the 3rd September to start our new life, any of the dates would be fine by us and it would be nice to meet some people - me, husband and 16 year old son.
Tracey
Old Aug 27th 2007, 8:44 am
Banned

Location: from Shepherds Bush to Aussie Bush. Well not quite - Mountain Creek, Sunshine Coast
jc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to all

Hi all

Usual time - 12 noon

Selina x

Easy really for any of the dates. I will keep an eye on the thread, as to what Saturday is picked
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies and PM's

The best date for everybody appears to be

Sunday the 23rd Setember at 12 noon

At the Kawana Hotel

Can those who are coming add their names to this thread and I will book tables nearer the time when i get an idea on numbers

For those that have never been to this venue before it is child friendly and I always book the tables near the childrens play area so you can keep an eye on them easily

They have a very varied menu there for those who will want a bite too eat and for those who don't there is always the bar!

Selina x
Old Aug 28th 2007, 11:55 am
Marvin for PM

Ok Selina, we will be there, looking forward to meeting you all.
Angie xx
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

We will be there.
Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.