Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coast Girls Nights out?

Sunshine Coast Girls Nights out?

Old Nov 5th 2004, 9:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sunshine Coast Girls Nights out?

Helloo this will be really embarrasing if no one answers but does anyone else miss their girls nights out, proper ones I mean without cake and scrapbooking

The big question is can we rustle up enough to have a girly night out?

Dates and venue suggestions welcome, a few I could think of, The Irish pub at Mooloolaba or the Pig and Whistle at Maroochydore are central, sort of middle of the sunshine coast, or for a real Pom themed night we could start at the Indian restaurant in Maroochydore. Bridget Jones comes out next week start at the cinema and move on to the blue bar at alex.

Close eyes and press post
Old Nov 5th 2004, 9:17 pm
Going stir crazy waiting!

Marie_m is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sunshine Coast Girls Nights out?

Wish I could join you all, but wont be there until Feb 05 Hope you have a good night out though Thanks for all your advice the other day on Noosa
Marie
Old Nov 6th 2004, 12:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Love to if I could get up there........don't rule it out though, if Tinaj gets involved I could be scrounging a place to stay for the night!!!
Old Nov 6th 2004, 9:01 pm
At last! We're here!!!

alison_g is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Helloo this will be really embarrasing if no one answers but does anyone else miss their girls nights out, proper ones I mean without cake and scrapbooking

Dates and venue suggestions welcome, a few I could think of, The Irish pub at Mooloolaba or the Pig and Whistle at Maroochydore are central, sort of middle of the sunshine coast, or for a real Pom themed night we could start at the Indian restaurant in Maroochydore. Bridget Jones comes out next week start at the cinema and move on to the blue bar at alex.

Hi
I don't often post on this forum but am a regular reader!! We are arriving in Mooloolaba on 26 Nov so will be busy sorting out places to live etc.. when will you be having your Night out??? can anyone come? If I can't make this one then do you have them very often??
Thankyou
Alison
Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Terry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jad n rich

Hi jad n rich

sounds like a good idear Hazel would like to go and probably a few other expat girls too.
Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Great looks like there is some interest.

I dont think there have been any sunshine coast girls nights out so far so this might be the first, but anyone is welcome, the only criteria is like to have a good laugh. Might wait and see if any more are interested once the week starts, usually more in OZ are on line then. Hopefully we can fit one in November which might then give us the chance to do a chrissy drinks one as well.

How about we start looking at November 26 or 27th and I'll get rich to bump this thread up to the top during the week to see if we can find a few more living here too.

Hopefully it will have stopped raining by then can anyone imagine dressing up and going out tonight
Old Nov 8th 2004, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I am all up for a night out!

The curry place in Mooloolaba is fab. It has a all-you-can-eat buffet for around $15 ( don't know exactly but I know it is cheap) but you do have to book as it gets really packed.

Cinema is very plush and is $14 a head I would love to go see Bridget Jones or just go to the Pig and Whistle for a bevvie. I have a few Pommy pals here I can ask too!

Polly you can stay here if you can get up this way..

The 26th or later suits me fine.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Terry is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

26 and 27 i will be busy with a work do, how about making it a week night for starters. The Mooloolaba surf club is a starting point and also good food.
Would also be up for a lunch time drink if there are any that dont work at the moment.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well if the 26 & 27 are out for some we could do the previous weekend or is that too short notice? that would be the 19 or 20th, Bridget jones, curry, pig and whistle and surf club all been voted for so far

What about bridget jones and pig and whistle as they are only about a 10 second walk apart and everyone knows where the plaza is.

I will bump this up again to see if we can get some more ladies, come on girls any more bridget fans out there??
Old Nov 8th 2004, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Any more ?