Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sunshine coast caffeine fix

sunshine coast caffeine fix

Old Apr 16th 2005, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

RReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud of
Default sunshine coast caffeine fix

A bit crap at organising things, but here goes... Coffee, this friday at 11am. Just need to decide where. I have limited experience of cafes here so any suggestions welcome. Decided a new thread was easier than contacting people seperately, as I have said, I am not a natural 'organiser' Look forward to meeting you.
Rachel x
Old Apr 16th 2005, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

wannabee sheila is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: sunshine coast caffeine fix

Friday sounds good, how about one of the cafes in mooloolaba, so we can drink coffee and look at the sea? Hot pipis, The coffee club, augellos,vibes????? or Fridays near underwaterworld or whatever its called now. Or Merlots or the chopping block in Buderim.What does everyone else think,
Kazz
Old Apr 16th 2005, 11:36 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya!!!!

I'm definately up for coffee!!!!!!!!! Just let me know where and what time & I'll dump the kids on hubby...woo hoo!!!!

Petra

BTW - How will I know you are you??? Pink carnation & a rolled up paper?
Old Apr 17th 2005, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: sunshine coast caffeine fix

Okay how about 11.00 Friday at Jamaica Blue, its one of the cafes under the big hotels on the front on Mooloolaba esplanade, The one with the big blue sun shades.
Ive been down the beach this morning for a swim and a sit in the sun, home now for chardonnay in the garden. This is the life.

See you friday.
Kaz
Old Apr 17th 2005, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

RReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud of

Sounds good. See you there!
Rachel x
Old Apr 17th 2005, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

cazz is on a distinguished road

Jamaica blue sounds good to me 11am friday how about meeting at the big silver showers on the front, then we can go to the cafe together, and we don't sit down at the wrong table!!! :scared:

Cazz
Old Apr 17th 2005, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

okay, see you there
Kazz
Old Apr 17th 2005, 11:06 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there....you'll recognise me....I'll be the one with the skin so pale its not white.....it's blue..

Looking forward to it!!!

Petra
Old Apr 18th 2005, 5:06 am
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by artep
I'll be there....you'll recognise me....I'll be the one with the skin so pale its not white.....it's blue..

Looking forward to it!!!

Petra
Het Petra how ya doin. I will try to get there, wifey is on the mend & thinks she needs a car to get to the shops Maybe I will bring her if shes up to it.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 7:45 am
....is FAB

Hiya David!!!!! Long time no hear...

How's things??? It would be great to meet you both!!!!! Hope to see you Friday.

Petra
Old Apr 19th 2005, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

ianp will become famous soon enoughianp will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wannabee sheila
Okay how about 11.00 Friday at Jamaica Blue, its one of the cafes under the big hotels on the front on Mooloolaba esplanade, The one with the big blue sun shades.
Ive been down the beach this morning for a swim and a sit in the sun, home now for chardonnay in the garden. This is the life.

See you friday.
Kaz

11 oclock Friday sounds good to me, will see you there,

regards

Kath
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I would love to join you but some of us have to work!!

Have fun anyway.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tinaj
I would love to join you but some of us have to work!!

Have fun anyway.
We will have to organise an evening one next. If it makes you feel better I will be working that afternoon and sunday night shift
Rachel x
Old Apr 20th 2005, 11:05 pm
At last! We're here!!!

alison_g is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RReed
We will have to organise an evening one next. If it makes you feel better I will be working that afternoon and sunday night shift
Rachel x
Just thought I would bump up this thread!! Room for a couple more!! if so, see you in the morning..

Alison
Old Apr 21st 2005, 12:01 am
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Looks like I may be late, signing contracts on a business tomorrow now @ 10 am but will try our best. Hope to see y'all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.