Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunshine Coast and Bugs!

Sunshine Coast and Bugs!

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 11:25 am
Where's the bbq?

wandrews will become famous soon enoughwandrews will become famous soon enough
Default Sunshine Coast and Bugs!

Following the posts on the Hunstman over the past few days, has made me think.

For those that currently live or are staying on the Sunshine Coast (and Gold Coast) how many creepy crawlies have you encountered this summer?

The main reason is, we are due to head out to OZ next Feb, I can then prepare the wife in advance.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:11 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sunshine Coast and Bugs!

Originally Posted by wandrews

For those that currently live or are staying on the Sunshine Coast (and Gold Coast) how many creepy crawlies have you encountered this summer?

The main reason is, we are due to head out to OZ next Feb, I can then prepare the wife in advance.
Hi my sis-in-law lives in Mooloolah ( near Mooloolahbah) on sunshine coast. She hasn't had a problem with bugs as such but she has with ants, and apparently there's loads of them.
Marie
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:13 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Mate everything there sees you as their staple diet.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

wallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant future

We spent christmas over in the sunshine coast and we came accross three huntsmen spiders, though they are big and they jump, they are harmless and quite interesting to look at!!! There were also loads of cane toads, which I personally hate more than spiders, and of course the odd green tree frog which was really rather cute! There are also silver crested cockateils and other lovely things that more than compensate for the hairy spiders and cane toads!