Sunshine Coast

Old Nov 27th 2008, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud of
Default Sunshine Coast

Leaving in 5 hours for flight, taking things step by step, any cheap hotels, etc to stay in sunshine coast? Staying in Singapore a few days.
Old Nov 28th 2008, 7:07 am
IT Guru

TheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really nice
Smile Re: Sunshine Coast

Originally Posted by The Flintstones
Leaving in 5 hours for flight, taking things step by step, any cheap hotels, etc to stay in sunshine coast? Staying in Singapore a few days.
Loads, where about on the sunshine coast do you plan on staying?
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

The Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sunshine Coast

We've arrived. Staying in Mooloolaba atm. Only took a short walk, but seems lovely place. Sea was colder than expected, then again I only put a foot in, strong coastal breeze on the beach front.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 11:34 am
IT Guru

TheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really niceTheSubMainMan is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Flintstones
We've arrived. Staying in Mooloolaba atm. Only took a short walk, but seems lovely place. Sea was colder than expected, then again I only put a foot in, strong coastal breeze on the beach front.
Welcome to the sunshine coast, probably the best place in the world. Well probably...

I know what you mean about the sea, I was expecting it to be warmer too. Still it beats the UK.

</IMG>
Old Dec 4th 2008, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheSubMainMan
Welcome to the sunshine coast, probably the best place in the world. Well probably...

I know what you mean about the sea, I was expecting it to be warmer too. Still it beats the UK.

</IMG>
Have you tried sticking your toe in the sea at Weston Super Mare :-)

The water is lovely and will keep getting warmer as summer goes on.
Old Dec 6th 2008, 9:01 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome! Where in South Wales are you from? We are from Porthcawl and live in Buderim. We lived in Mooloolaba until January of this year and loved it - its much better in the winter once the tourists slow down .

So what do you do for a living? Are you planning to stay on the coast - if you need any help/advice then feel free to email or call. Also there is a thing called Wine O Clock where lots of women who moved to the coast meet up each month for drinks or bbq etc. Thats quite nice to meet people. I keep meaning to go but have 3 young children but if you wanted to come along to the January one (ladies only although they do do some things) just for a drink etc then I would go along and also my English friend would come.

Vivienne
Old Dec 6th 2008, 9:06 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually I just read your profile - my husband 36 is into soccer and running tooalthough now he is out here is "retired", working too hard and far too fat to play, the only running he has done in the last 2 years is to run to the beach - he goes body boarding a fair bit. He played for Porthcawl and Lido for years and is a cardiff supporter - he is getting into the rugby league. I am also a web designer/SEO Consultant.

Our 18 year old nephew is also here and joining Maroochydore football club I think - there are a couple of clubs around but the standard is different to back home. Andrew keeps meaning to go for a kick about.

Viv
Old Dec 6th 2008, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

ok great stuff, will email you.