Sunshine Coast?

Old Mar 31st 2007, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

jdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud of
Question Sunshine Coast?

Anyone new to the Sunshine Coast looking to meet some new people for a few drinks and a laugh?
Old Mar 31st 2007, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sunshine Coast?

Originally Posted by jdt3000
Anyone new to the Sunshine Coast looking to meet some new people for a few drinks and a laugh?
Shame you didn't make yesterdays meet at the Kawana Hotel.
Good turnout, good day (well I think so anyway )
Old Apr 1st 2007, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kitty4
Shame you didn't make yesterdays meet at the Kawana Hotel.
Good turnout, good day (well I think so anyway )
Thanks Maureen, it was great to catch up! Sorry didn't get to mingle much, as you can see I have my hands full with all my lovely boys! Will email you XXX
Old Apr 1st 2007, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

helenandandrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdt3000
hi there. yeah you just missed a great meet up at kawana but hey if you want to sort another we'd be up for it. helen and andrew- we been at coolum beach since jan 20th.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
Thanks Maureen, it was great to catch up! Sorry didn't get to mingle much, as you can see I have my hands full with all my lovely boys! Will email you XXX
All your 'lovely boys'
That saying reminds me of seargant major shut up (Windsor Davis) on 'It ain't half hot mum'!!

Don't tell me you don't remember that!!. Or maybe you don't and it's just me reminiscing about the old days that don't seem that old to me.

Yes, was great to see you there and catch up. And all your 'lovely boys' were just that.

Cheers
Old Apr 1st 2007, 8:40 am
Just Joined

ey up 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

we've been here about 6 weeks now but just got online again or we would have made the Kawana meet as we're living in Warana.
Definately available for the next meet up.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kitty4
All your 'lovely boys'
That saying reminds me of seargant major shut up (Windsor Davis) on 'It ain't half hot mum'!!

Don't tell me you don't remember that!!. Or maybe you don't and it's just me reminiscing about the old days that don't seem that old to me.

Yes, was great to see you there and catch up. And all your 'lovely boys' were just that.

Cheers

I grew up with good ole Windsor!!! They're good lads, good job I didn't want a girl! Mark reckons theres only room for one madam in the family anyway!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 12:03 pm
Dan&Bex

danbex85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Sunshine Coast?

Hey,

We had a really good time at the meeting the other day!! Shame you missed out on it Jamie! Sorry we should get another day sorted for the next meet up!! We do have the girl night out which i'm looking forward too. Is it still on the 13th April?

Becca & Dan
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

helenandandrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by danbex85
Hey,

We had a really good time at the meeting the other day!! Shame you missed out on it Jamie! Sorry we should get another day sorted for the next meet up!! We do have the girl night out which i'm looking forward too. Is it still on the 13th April?

Becca & Dan
well hope it is still....i am so looking forward to it...in fact and trying to decide already what to wear!! not got that much as most my stuff still in storage..mmmm perhaps shopping trip called for.
anyway just tell me where and what time and let the party begin!!
Old Apr 4th 2007, 12:41 am
Dan&Bex

danbex85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Sunshine Coast?

Originally Posted by helenandandrew
well hope it is still....i am so looking forward to it...in fact and trying to decide already what to wear!! not got that much as most my stuff still in storage..mmmm perhaps shopping trip called for.
anyway just tell me where and what time and let the party begin!!
Well at the moment i still dont have a job so i'm free everyday so if you wanna go on a shopping trip just let me know!!