Sunshine Coast

Old Dec 7th 2006, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

glhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sunshine Coast

I went to Oz two years ago after living in NZ for 50 odd years. The sunshine coast is a fantastic place to live and is about as close to paradise as youll get in this day and age. Its got great beaches nice people relatively low crime not too much traffic great weather etc etc. NZ is a bit of a hole compared to it I have to say so if youre planning on going to NZ id say dont, go to the sunshine coast instead.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

Koala Konnection has a brilliant futureKoala Konnection has a brilliant futureKoala Konnection has a brilliant futureKoala Konnection has a brilliant futureKoala Konnection has a brilliant futureKoala Konnection has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sunshine Coast

Originally Posted by glhall
I went to Oz two years ago after living in NZ for 50 odd years. The sunshine coast is a fantastic place to live and is about as close to paradise as youll get in this day and age. Its got great beaches nice people relatively low crime not too much traffic great weather etc etc. NZ is a bit of a hole compared to it I have to say so if youre planning on going to NZ id say dont, go to the sunshine coast instead.
http://www.koalakonnection.com.au

I quite like the look of New Zealand.

Paul.