Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sunday 24th October - Perth Meet - Kings Park

Wikiposts

Sunday 24th October - Perth Meet - Kings Park

Old Oct 18th 2004, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Sunday 24th October - Perth Meet - Kings Park

Yvsie please come will be great to meet you, the girls will do their dash for you...lol
Old Oct 18th 2004, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

Hi folks,

Gathering momentum towards a nice day in the park.

We'll be there providing a don't strangle youngster before then. Ahhhhh, back to school today!
Old Oct 18th 2004, 3:42 am
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nibbs
Hi folks,

Gathering momentum towards a nice day in the park.

We'll be there providing a don't strangle youngster before then. Ahhhhh, back to school today!
Have a good time all, we will see you when we get there in February ...
Old Oct 18th 2004, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

suecroft will become famous soon enoughsuecroft will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by stephenwhite68
Have a good time all, we will see you when we get there in February ...

Feb for us too..... can't *** wait !!
Steve & Sue & Ben.
Old Oct 18th 2004, 9:19 am
Go Banana's !!

Have a great time everyone !!

I soooooooooooooo wish I was there with you all but I'm sure there will be plenty of others.

Just make sure you get to the right part of Kings Park........I remember a certain other Banana and Pole dancer getting lsot the other day LOL

Best wishes

Warren
Perth in almost a week !!

Old Oct 18th 2004, 9:48 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Jo: what a shame. Oh well, have fun at AQWA! So, what are you exactly doing there??

Yvsie: look forward to meeting you!

Nibbs, you too. Very good.

Seeya soon Warren!! We'll have a meet for you too!!

And for Stephen and other is feb or march

Btw, anyone still in contact with DianeOz? Would love to meet her!
And there's others too, but so many, and I'm bad with names!!
Lots down south.
Old Oct 18th 2004, 11:26 pm
maggy

Talking Re: Sunday 24th October - Perth Meet - Kings Park

Originally Posted by Swifts
Yvsie please come will be great to meet you, the girls will do their dash for you...lol
Mrs Banana and I will behave on Sunday and shall make sure we arrive at the correct destination and on time lol.

Old Oct 19th 2004, 12:15 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by maggy
Mrs Banana and I will behave on Sunday and shall make sure we arrive at the correct destination and on time lol.
Oh good it's still on, fingers crossed (flights permitting we'll be there) sending the hubby 2night as the flight is a bit quieter,and sister and myself are booked on 2moro, unfortunately with half term and all the Hong Kong Kids going home for the holidays the fliughts are jam packed so all we can do is cross our fingers.

Hope to see you all on sunday
JD
Old Oct 19th 2004, 1:31 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by maggy

S@@T that means I'll have to be up at 3am !!!!

Hope Mark has recovered, (better bring some pads from work just in case) sure you still want a lift

Jill

Old Oct 19th 2004, 1:45 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Go Banana's !!]S@@T that means I'll have to be up at 3am !!!!

noooooooooooooooooo i want you two to be late...again....

dunno what time we will get there..depends on night before and i am renowned for being late....hehe

how long d'ya reckon all you guys will stay?????
Old Oct 19th 2004, 1:53 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yvsie
noooooooooooooooooo i want you two to be late...again.... ;-)

dunno what time we will get there..depends on night before ;-) and i am renowned for being late....hehe

Going by other meetups and coffee meets, I'd say till around when it nearly gets dark
Maybe 5pm or so.
But everyone should just come and go whenever!!
It's just that it's allways a lot of fun, it's amazing how much you can talk about 'nothing' and to strangers!

I'm also renowned for being late But seeing as I need to be there early, I won't this time.....
Old Oct 19th 2004, 1:57 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Going by other meetups and coffee meets, I'd say till around when it nearly gets dark
Maybe 5pm or so.
But everyone should just come and go whenever!!
It's just that it's allways a lot of fun, it's amazing how much you can talk about 'nothing' and to strangers!

I'm also renowned for being late But seeing as I need to be there early, I won't this time.....
good girl thats what i like to hear......get the orange flags out....
may just be me n hubby...dunno if kids will come...hopefully will pop in for a while anyway....need to put faces to names now!
Old Oct 19th 2004, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Looking good at 24 degrees for Sunday

Anyone else coming along????
Old Oct 19th 2004, 9:48 pm
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Swifts
Looking good at 24 degrees for Sunday

Anyone else coming along????
Absolutely! Wild horses couldn't keep me away, not even the fact that I have an exam the next day and should really be studying!

It'll be me and Mr S.
Old Oct 19th 2004, 11:55 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=yvsie]
Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
S@@T that means I'll have to be up at 3am !!!!

noooooooooooooooooo i want you two to be late...again....

dunno what time we will get there..depends on night before and i am renowned for being late....hehe

Until the beer runs out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.