Summer winter

Old Aug 9th 2022, 4:29 pm
Just Joined

hairyarsedpeanut is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Summer winter

What are the actual summer/ winter months in Australia please?
Old Aug 9th 2022, 6:05 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Summer winter

Originally Posted by hairyarsedpeanut
Really depends which bit of Australia you are thinking of, and what you are looking for? Cooler temperatures? Drier time of year? Heat and humidity?

The Bureau of Meteorology defines it as
Spring - the three transition months September, October and November.
Summer - the three hottest months December, January and February.
Autumn - the transition months March, April and May.
Winter - the three coldest months June, July and August.
Old Aug 10th 2022, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Really depends which bit of Australia you are thinking of, and what you are looking for? Cooler temperatures? Drier time of year? Heat and humidity?

The Bureau of Meteorology defines it as
Spring - the three transition months September, October and November.
Summer - the three hottest months December, January and February.
Autumn - the transition months March, April and May.
Winter - the three coldest months June, July and August.
As my DF use to say to me when we lived in Aus “it’s British summer weather in your winter time” although I do not think he would be saying that after the last few summers we have had here in most parts of the UK lol
Old Aug 10th 2022, 12:14 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hairyarsedpeanut
Let me Google that for you.......