Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Old Nov 30th 2005, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Suggestions for next Scottish Meet?

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Perhaps??? Have you sold your house in London yet and got a zillion pounds for it, or did you just sell the country properties down south
Sold a small estate to a minor Royal, have transferred my staff to our private Caribbean Island (for emergencies)
TJ
Old Nov 30th 2005, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Stitch
Can I have some of your loose change?

Cheers

Ginny
Old Nov 30th 2005, 9:15 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
Sold a small estate to a minor Royal, have transferred my staff to our private Caribbean Island (for emergencies)
TJ

Oh!!!! ok you've out done me, but only just!!! if only the scots were as lucky as us, oh shit, thought I was English for a moment Might have to tak cover if anyone else reads this lol
Old Nov 30th 2005, 9:19 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Oh!!!! ok you've out done me, but only just!!! if only the scots were as lucky as us, oh shit, thought I was English for a moment Might have to tak cover if anyone else reads this lol

C'mon Manchesterlad, get your banned ass back in here, surely you can't resist that one
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough

Hi Billy, we cant make it the house has been doing the ill bit all week and Abbies ill now so we will call off I still might can make it only if Fiona dont take ill but got to warn you she has the upset stomach at the moment. Left a message on your phone and if i dont make it have a good night
Gavin and Fiona
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 2:19 pm

Originally Posted by 1234gav
Hi Billy, we cant make it the house has been doing the ill bit all week and Abbies ill now so we will call off I still might can make it only if Fiona dont take ill but got to warn you she has the upset stomach at the moment. Left a message on your phone and if i dont make it have a good night
Gavin and Fiona
Hiya, just wondering who's definately going, don't want to be sitting getting pissed meself Does anyone think it would be better rearranged for another date, I'm definately still going if others are
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 4:31 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya, just wondering who's definately going, don't want to be sitting getting pissed meself Does anyone think it would be better rearranged for another date, I'm definately still going if others are
ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

Margaret and everyone else.....I can't make it!!!! BOOOOHOOOOO...... After finally getting a babysitter organised they go all sick on you...Actually my mum looks after my handicapped aunt and it's her that's no weel. My mum's the only one who can look after the kids, or rather will, as my daughter does take too kindly to others!! (What with the autism).

I suppose I can't moan really but was looking forward to a wee swally all by myself (seen as hubby had to work) but looks like I'm out. Bummer.....Please have a good time and will definitely make the next one.

Git it doon yeh!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
i think it is better if it was re arranged but if anyone still want to go let me know as we can still go
Vicki & Billy
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 5:38 pm

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi
i think it is better if it was re arranged but if anyone still want to go let me know as we can still go
Vicki & Billy

I think Billy's probably right!!!What does everyone else think??? If so we could rearrange the end of Jan (when I've been paid again), after suffering poverty throughout Jan in order to have paid for xmas

To be honest I'm bloody knackered this weekend as have worked my butt of this week, but if anybody else is going, I would rather cut my tongue out than say no to a wee schwally

Last edited by Margaret2; Dec 2nd 2005 at 5:43 pm.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by Stitch
ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

Margaret and everyone else.....I can't make it!!!! BOOOOHOOOOO...... After finally getting a babysitter organised they go all sick on you...Actually my mum looks after my handicapped aunt and it's her that's no weel. My mum's the only one who can look after the kids, or rather will, as my daughter does take too kindly to others!! (What with the autism).

I suppose I can't moan really but was looking forward to a wee swally all by myself (seen as hubby had to work) but looks like I'm out. Bummer.....Please have a good time and will definitely make the next one.

Git it doon yeh!

Cheers

Ginny
Hi Ginny, best laid plan n all that, next time definately eh!! We'll show the boys how to drink
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:31 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ginny, best laid plan n all that, next time definately eh!! We'll show the boys how to drink
Deffo! The boys won't know what hit them!

Cheers Margaret and have a ball.

Ginny
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 6:13 am

Hi
Vicki & Billy

Billy having to work this am, so would be catching a train straight after, what's happenig, any idea??????????????
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

[Hi Margaret
i think everybody is busy so we are going to do this later in january

Vicki & Billy
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 10:36 am

[Hi Margaret
i think everybody is busy so we are going to do this later in january

Vicki & Billy

Thanks for replying, am still at work, if ypu hadn't I'd have headed for Edinburgh and looked a right plonker, see you all in jan, i hope
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

pata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant future

Thanks for replying, am still at work, if ypu hadn't I'd have headed for Edinburgh and looked a right plonker, see you all in jan, i hope
hi folks,
was just about to get ready to head off into Edinburgh!
Thought I'd have a quick look on the website to remind myself of directions!!
That's a shame people can't manage...... I was looking forward to it.
Never mind..... another Sat night in front of the X Factor!!
Hopefully we can do something in Jan, I should be a bit less stressed by then.... medicals on Friday!!!
Have a great Xmas
Alison
By the way.. has anyone had medicals at Bonnyrigg practice? What's involved etc? Ta.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.