Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sue2, Fraser, Chr1sarter and everyone else who has helped me out.

Sue2, Fraser, Chr1sarter and everyone else who has helped me out.

Old Aug 1st 2005, 5:48 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Sue2, Fraser, Chr1sarter and everyone else who has helped me out.

Before we started having delays in house sale I gave NTL their notice so am being sutdown on 5th. I didn't dare ask for an extension as I know loads of people are having probs with them. Not sure exactly when I'll be back online, hopefully it will be on the other side.
I would just like to wish Sue2, Fraser, Chr1sarter and your families a safe and happy journey to Australia.
I would also like to thank everyone who has helped and supported me through all this and I wish you luck in everything you do. So wherever you are and whatever stage you are at big hugs and best wishes.
Love
Sarah
Old Aug 1st 2005, 5:50 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sue2, Fraser, Chr1sarter and everyone else who has helped me out.

Originally Posted by teach
Before we started having delays in house sale I gave NTL their notice so am being sutdown on 5th. I didn't dare ask for an extension as I know loads of people are having probs with them. Not sure exactly when I'll be back online, hopefully it will be on the other side.
I would just like to wish Sue2, Fraser, Chr1sarter and your families a safe and happy journey to Australia.
I would also like to thank everyone who has helped and supported me through all this and I wish you luck in everything you do. So wherever you are and whatever stage you are at big hugs and best wishes.
Love
Sarah

Hi Sarah

Just incase it isnt till you get to the other side I just wanted to say good Luck and hope the house sale completes pronto.
Look forward to your posts once you are there.

Good Luck and Take Care

Sharon
Old Aug 1st 2005, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Good luck and safe journey to the other side
Old Aug 1st 2005, 5:55 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

uh-oh......you will get withdrawal symptoms y'know!!

best of luck for the future......hope to see you online soon!

sue xx
Old Aug 1st 2005, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Love
Sarah
Awwww cheers Sarah and a HUGE thanks to you too hun!!! hope everything goes well and I'll see you in Oz with your cold xxxx

All the best hun & see you very soon

Sue
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:04 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Many thanks peeps, have sent you some K except sue2 as it won't let me.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Mel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really nice

Good luck to you both! I bet you are soooooooooo excited

We are hoping to be in Brisbane early next year leaving miserable old South Wales

Melissa and Darren
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:34 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Love
Sarah
Good luck Sarah,

Wishing you all the best, you must be getting SO excited now!!!

Lots of love and hugs

D D
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:52 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you as well Sarah for all your help and I hope we'll soon be speaking to each other in Oz, good luck mate
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks peeps, have sent you some K except sue2 as it won't let me.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Sent you some instead

Sue..see you in Oz! Soooooo excited!!!
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:03 am
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by Mel n Daz
Good luck to you both! I bet you are soooooooooo excited

We are hoping to be in Brisbane early next year leaving miserable old South Wales

Melissa and Darren
Hi Melissa and Darren,
I'm trying to keep the lid on the pot at the moment as we still haven't signed on the house. For weeks I've been told it should be this week or not much longer.
Good luck with the rest of your journey.
Hugs
Sarah
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:04 am
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Good luck Sarah,

Wishing you all the best, you must be getting SO excited now!!!

Lots of love and hugs

D D
Hiya DD,
As soon as we sign this house over I will be like a bottle of pop, lol.
Hugs
Sarah
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:05 am
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by fraser
Thank you as well Sarah for all your help and I hope we'll soon be speaking to each other in Oz, good luck mate
I'm sure we will be speaking soon, I can feel it in my water, lol.
Sarah