Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Submit your NICE photos from Australia

Submit your NICE photos from Australia

Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

lostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Submit your NICE photos from Australia

Originally Posted by annqldau
Yeah but no but but yeah I could have... .

Need to shrink them down a bit, it keeps making exceed my page limit and i'm still on the freebie bit... :scared: .
If you have Outlook XP, email the photos to yourself, and it will automatically ask you if you want to reduce them down. I find this is a cheap and dirty way but it does the job quickly.
Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:28 am
Just Joined

RosiePeach1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Submit your NICE photos from Australia

Great thread - I've been obsessed with taking photos since I got to Australia - it's so beautiful I just can't help it...

Here's a few of Sydney (Opera House, Harbour Bridge), Northern Beaches (North Curl Curl) and Fraser Island. Enjoy!

Rosie x
Attached Thumbnails Submit your NICE photos from Australia-fraser-island.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-harbour-bridge.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-kingfisher-bay-resort.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-north-curl-curl.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-opera-house.jpg  

Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:35 am
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Heres mine
Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Jadea will become famous soon enoughJadea will become famous soon enough

Where?
Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:43 am
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fionast
Heres mine
OOps
Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:46 am
We're here in Brissie

OOps
Hey my attachments aren't uploading
Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:52 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's some from Perth:

1) Our local Burns beach
2) Sunset at Yanchep
3) Perth city from Kings Park
Attached Thumbnails Submit your NICE photos from Australia-100_0351.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-dscn0698.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-dscn0724.jpg  
Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Jadea will become famous soon enoughJadea will become famous soon enough

Fionast, check if the upload manager tells you that your photos are too large (they have to under 1 MB)
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:37 am
We're here in Brissie

Originally Posted by Jadea
Fionast, check if the upload manager tells you that your photos are too large (they have to under 1 MB)
Ok here I go again
Attached Thumbnails Submit your NICE photos from Australia-view-mount-cootha.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-lady-elliot-island6.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-noosa-beach.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-laurakeets9.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-green-tree-frog2.jpg  

Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:38 am
We're here in Brissie

Ok here I go again
Way hey success heres a few more
Attached Thumbnails Submit your NICE photos from Australia-koalas5.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-kangaroos4.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-dscn2474.jpg  
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

pic's of mornington
mornington main street
looking across the bay at mornington
this one came out well, melbourne taken from arthur's seat.
mornington peninsula from arthur's seat
mornington, the rocks restaurant at the pier
Attached Thumbnails Submit your NICE photos from Australia-mornington-1.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-mornington-11.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-melbourne-taken-arthues-seat.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-looking-safety-beach.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-mornington-15.jpg  

Last edited by robert cowan; Mar 13th 2006 at 11:12 am.
Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

The Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of light

Heres one of local beach in Bunbury, Sue
Attached Thumbnails Submit your NICE photos from Australia-000_0037.jpg  

Last edited by The Bevs; Mar 13th 2006 at 11:12 am.
Old Mar 13th 2006, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lostpom.com
Well.

In order to restore some sort of faith in the prospective emigratees (uh? such a word?) to Australia on this Forum, I would like to start a nice thread.

Sumbit some of you nice photos from Australia right here to show everyone what they have to look forward to.

I'll start off with these shots of some wildlife and Hervey Bay.
Thank you for starting this great thread.Iwas considering leaving this site as i was a bit fed up by a couple of threads over last 2 days .You have made me want to continue so thank god for people like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 13th 2006, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

lostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by upthehammers
Thank you for starting this great thread.Iwas considering leaving this site as i was a bit fed up by a couple of threads over last 2 days .You have made me want to continue so thank god for people like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ummm....sorry, that was probably my OTHER thread !!

Well, you need a balance

lostpom.com
Old Mar 13th 2006, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lostpom.com
Ummm....sorry, that was probably my OTHER thread !!

Well, you need a balance

lostpom.com
If i have disagreed with you on other threads you have made up here.Also the world would be a boring place if everyone thought alike!!!!!!!!Sometimes its just nice to let off a bit of steam and i hope people do listen to others points of view as if you learn one thing than this sites been worth it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.