Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

subclass139 dilemia

subclass139 dilemia

Old May 29th 2006, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

scorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to all
Default subclass139 dilemia

help just realised ive not sent my police check forms they take 40 days and i only have about 20 days to submit my application to be guaranteed a pernmanent visa shall i send my application off wait to get a co then send police check.

i cant believe i forgot to send them hubby is going to go daft when i tell him.

melx
Old May 29th 2006, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: subclass139 dilemia

Originally Posted by scorpiogray
help just realised ive not sent my police check forms they take 40 days and i only have about 20 days to submit my application to be guaranteed a pernmanent visa shall i send my application off wait to get a co then send police check.

i cant believe i forgot to send them hubby is going to go daft when i tell him.

melx

Yes get it sent off. You get one year to validate your visa from the date of police checks or meds whichever is earliest, so sending them with your application isn't really advised unless you are on something like an SIR. Not sure how long 139's take to get granted but I would hang on for the request.
Old May 29th 2006, 8:10 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: subclass139 dilemia

Originally Posted by scorpiogray
You're not normally supposed to do medicals and police checks until asked, anyway. This is not a reason to delay application.

Make sure you use a reliable courier and also make sure the form details, fee payment etc is all correct, as if your application is returned invalid you may not get another shot.