Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A stylish favourite

Wikiposts

A stylish favourite

Old Sep 19th 2003, 5:23 pm
Sun Dodger

Bluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really nice
Default A stylish favourite

Having seen all the snide comments about Tupperware down under (you know who you are HUP), I found this marvellous example of antepodean storage ware after performing a search at www.google.com.au. Now who's laughing eh! Look and marvel!

A stylish favourite.

Ideal for serving and storing your favourite pies, flans and pastries, the stylish Impressions Round Pie Taker easily accomodates the TupperChef Flan Form dishes.

The reversible base allows two different heights for a variety of sizes while the highly polished window around the translucent cover temptingly shows off the contents.

Soft, rounded handles on the base are comfortable to hold for safe transportation while the cover allows some air flow, preventing moisture build up and making it ideal for short term storage.
Attached Thumbnails A stylish favourite-wnimp%2520pie%2520taker%2520open.jpg  
Old Sep 19th 2003, 6:47 pm
happy bunny!!

teresa.c is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A stylish favourite

My mum had one of those, fab it was!!
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:02 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Have you been invited to a tupperware party yet then Dave?
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:13 pm
Sun Dodger

Bluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really nice

Originally posted by h garrett
Bloody hell H, you're up early. Shouldn't you be getting the kids their breakfast?
Old Sep 19th 2003, 7:42 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bluerobot
Bloody hell H, you're up early. Shouldn't you be getting the kids their breakfast?
Nah, they get their own now, they know once i'm on here they will starve otherwise!
Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:17 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by h garrett
Didn't you know he wasn't really a robotics engineer. That was a subterfuge. He was really a secret agent for the Tupperware company. He's been sent on a secret mission to Oz to boost the flagging sales.

Its no use Dave, give it up. I was onto you the first time I got a glass out of one of your cupboards and all those shiny plastic boxes fell out on me

Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:44 pm
plumber39

Yes i remember my wife buying one of those, i think it's now live's in a place called the kitchen! or did i use it to do an oil change on the car?.

plum.

Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:57 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

You may all laugh at the revolting table service ware from Tupper but remember you are going to a hot and often insect ridden country The original tupperware STORAGE containers will be perfect to stop the weavils, ants and cockroaches from getting into the packets of flours cereals, rice, pasta, sugar and etc.

I'm taking all mine - empty inside the fridge and freezer.

Remember the one item you DO NOT NEED to take is a bread bin. Mould immediately all bread is kept in the fridge for immediate use and the freezer for the next day.:scared:
Old Sep 20th 2003, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Good idea putting it in inside the fridge, it will save space. Have PSS said this would be ok or is it your own idea?

By the way my Mum was a Tupperware rep in the 70's she still has loads of it now 30 years later it is going strong!! That is a good advert, most of the rubbish you buy nowdays barely lasts six months.
Old Sep 20th 2003, 3:44 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Yes Tina all shipping reps hvae said it is ok as long as they are empty. PSS advise putting some coffe beans in frig to keep it dry and make it smell nice.
I also was a tupper rep in the 70's and mine is all my original kit still going strong and used (only for storage) every day I hated the table ware give me good china everytime