Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Stupid stressed TWAT needs karma!!!

Stupid stressed TWAT needs karma!!!

Old Sep 20th 2005, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all
Default Stupid stressed TWAT needs karma!!!

So happy yesterday when CO ask for form 1022 + TRA skills pass letter. Today my head is spinning after filling out form 1022 and posting it at the post office. Sat down for a relaxing cup of tea.. Oh my god the TRA letter that they requested is still sat on the table (Twat forgot to put it in). This stupid twat, then went back across the post office preying it had not gone off to OZ. Pleaded for the assistant to rummage through the sack to find my letter. Bless her after 5mins my letter, sorted. This twat went home again.
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of
Default Re: Stupid stressed TWAT needs karma!!!

Originally Posted by AndyD
So happy yesterday when CO ask for form 1022 + TRA skills pass letter. Today my head is spinning after filling out form 1022 and posting it at the post office. Sat down for a relaxing cup of tea.. Oh my god the TRA letter that they requested is still sat on the table (Twat forgot to put it in). This stupid twat, then went back across the post office preying it had not gone off to OZ. Pleaded for the assistant to rummage through the sack to find my letter. Bless her after 5mins my letter, sorted. This twat went home again.

Twat.
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:13 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

PHEW!!!!
This stupid twat remembered in August that kids passports were about to expire, then forgot and we fly to oz in 14 days.
Post office said today that they cant guarantee 2 weeks so I guess I will have to spend a day going up to London instead of packing. And it will cost £140.00 instead of £50 :scared: husband offered to go but that means I will have to tell him how much it will cost
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Andy you silly sod
Wish I could have seen you panicing.
Glad you got there in time
Hilary
(I not gonna call you a twat)
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:14 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

made me feel better though!!!!!! i am not alone any more,

i forgot to put hubby's top sheet of work ref (letter headed one) in package to agent for TRA, received phone call from said agent to tell me yesterday morning so had to get hubby to rush to post office to send missing paper!!!!!! I'M SUCH A PRAT!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by alan and sam
made me feel better though!!!!!! i am not alone any more,

i forgot to put hubby's top sheet of work ref (letter headed one) in package to agent for TRA, received phone call from said agent to tell me yesterday morning so had to get hubby to rush to post office to send missing paper!!!!!! I'M SUCH A PRAT!!!!!!!!!!
Glad i'm not alone , forums full of prats and twats!!!
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

Hey hey hey! You guys are so tough on yourselves! It is quite a full on and complicated thing to do - this visa business. Specially when you are still trying to run your normal day to day lives! You have got the important things done now so you should be praising yourlseves for getting the majority done right the first time!!!!

If it's the only hurdle you have to face in the process then it's still a good day right????

Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
PHEW!!!!
This stupid twat remembered in August that kids passports were about to expire, then forgot and we fly to oz in 14 days.
Post office said today that they cant guarantee 2 weeks so I guess I will have to spend a day going up to London instead of packing. And it will cost £140.00 instead of £50 :scared: husband offered to go but that means I will have to tell him how much it will cost

My passport renewal came back 3 days after sending it. They are very quiet at the moment. Trouble is - no guarantees i guess.

Flash.
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lordflasheart
My passport renewal came back 3 days after sending it. They are very quiet at the moment. Trouble is - no guarantees i guess.

Flash.
My passport and kids took 6 days , unfortunately wife took 10 days. Why? No guarantees.
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:52 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

My passport and kids took 6 days , unfortunately wife took 10 days. Why? No guarantees.
Oh blimey, I am very tempted now to send it and chance my luck.
I was very surprised when the bloke behind the counter sucked his breath in and shook his head, didnt think they would be busy this time of year.
Made my mind up I am going to send it first thing in the morning.
Cheers!!

I will hunt you down if it takes longer than 2 weeks
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

I was very surprised when the bloke behind the counter sucked his breath in and shook his head, didnt think they would be busy this time of year.
Cheers!!

Hopefully i will be hiding somewhere in OZ :scared:
Old Sep 20th 2005, 7:59 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers!!

No guarantees Chattyshazza but I did ours through the post offices 'check and send' service and we had them back within 6 days...

K sent to the OP...

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Sep 20th 2005 at 8:02 pm.
Old Sep 20th 2005, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

PMSL
You have certainly put a smile on my "bored of waiting" face today!
Karma on its way.
Claire.
Old Sep 20th 2005, 8:16 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 20th 2005, 8:22 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

When posting my application for Registration with the WA Nurses Board, I forgot to put who it was going to on the envelope, and just put the address!! DOH!!!

Luckily realised in the post office

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.