Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

stupid question from my son!!!

stupid question from my son!!!

Old Apr 15th 2006, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default stupid question from my son!!!

son: "how many people in Australia...?"

me "dont know. why?"

son: " just wanted to know"

so how many are there???? roused my couriosity...
Old Apr 15th 2006, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of
Default Re: stupid question from my son!!!

Originally Posted by lollyno1

me "dont know. why?"

About 21 million, I think!
Old Apr 15th 2006, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kulu
About 21 million, I think!

lol he was miles out......lol
Old Apr 15th 2006, 9:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

me "dont know. why?"

Here you go, a really good site on Australia and it's cities.

http://www.livingin-australia.com/co...lia-cities.htm
Old Apr 15th 2006, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of

lol he was miles out......lol
How many did he think?
Old Apr 15th 2006, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

How many did he think?
he said about 8 million...said there were more sheep than people...but thens hes 14...no brains..lol

thanks for the web site addresses...

im trying to persuade him to join me when i go..(long story) so far got hes going to join me for christmas (might just encourage him to stay!!!!) then a year when he finishes school

nolw he wants to be on the puter to look at the aus websites..thanks for the replies..

lolly
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:08 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: stupid question from my son!!!

It's just under 20 million.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
It's just under 20 million.
Not being a Norbert or anything (yeah, right) but according to the Australian Bureau of statistics the current population is thought to be 20,636,777. So I was out too! God I need a job!
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:32 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: stupid question from my son!!!

Not being a Norbert or anything (yeah, right) but according to the Australian Bureau of statistics the current population is thought to be 20,636,777. So I was out too! God I need a job!
I stand corrected!

Which census is that from?
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
I stand corrected!

Which census is that from?
No idea, I asked Jeeves!!!
Old Apr 15th 2006, 11:02 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

he said about 8 million...said there were more sheep than people...but thens hes 14...no brains..lol

thanks for the web site addresses...

im trying to persuade him to join me when i go..(long story) so far got hes going to join me for christmas (might just encourage him to stay!!!!) then a year when he finishes school

nolw he wants to be on the puter to look at the aus websites..thanks for the replies..

lolly
He must have been thinking of NZ....definitely more sheep than people
Old Apr 15th 2006, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
He must have been thinking of NZ....definitely more sheep than people

nah he dosnt think..hes a teenager..
Old Apr 15th 2006, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

butch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: stupid question from my son!!!

me "dont know. why?"

sorry lol dont know that one, but where are you in the boro?? we sold our place in nuthorpe in oct and renting a house in acklam until we get our visa through
Old Apr 15th 2006, 2:33 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

me "dont know. why?"

Such a stupid question you didnt know the answer, sounds like a perfectly good question to me, certainly wouldnt make the top 100 daftest things asked on here, thats for sure.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
Such a stupid question you didnt know the answer, sounds like a perfectly good question to me, certainly wouldnt make the top 100 daftest things asked on here, thats for sure.
yep u got it...stupid cos i couldnt answer it...an he knew that so why did he ask me..lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.