Reload this Page >

Stressed Out Wife!

Stressed Out Wife!

Old Mar 26th 2006, 5:33 pm
Chris Thomas

christhomas99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stressed Out Wife!

Hi everyone,

Since we received our report back for the migration people and the wife's Nursery Nursing qualifications don't seem to be acknowledged in the lovely land of Oz the wife has gone into total panic mode thinking that she will be totally unemployable. has anyone had any similar experience. the Missus has spent 18 years in this profession and absolutely loves it will she be able (eventually) get a job in a Kindergarten. I'm desperate to put her mind at rest.

Also whilst I'm prattling on what are the schools like out there, we are seriously hoping that they are going to be much better that over here, where the emphasis is on teaching the kids and not just getting the numbers right, and bogging the teacher down with paperwork.

Chris
Old Mar 26th 2006, 5:57 pm
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stressed Out Wife!

I don't know but I was told that If you had been in a profession over 6 years, and had proof of it that was ok, but don't know if this is true.
Old Mar 26th 2006, 6:13 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stutess
I don't know but I was told that If you had been in a profession over 6 years, and had proof of it that was ok, but don't know if this is true.

spot on
for a change
Old Mar 26th 2006, 6:16 pm
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
spot on
for a change
I didn't think that was bad for me either, thanx for confirming I was right, I'm not a totally dim woman
Old Mar 26th 2006, 6:18 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

spot on
for a change
Old Mar 26th 2006, 6:18 pm
flirt

wifey, panic over get a brandy, and the schools are ace out there, no more worrying ok
Old Mar 26th 2006, 6:20 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
stutess & i like to have "the crack"

regards steve
Old Mar 26th 2006, 6:22 pm
flirt

regards steve
ready
tess
Old Mar 26th 2006, 6:22 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by christhomas99
Hi everyone,

Since we received our report back for the migration people and the wife's Nursery Nursing qualifications don't seem to be acknowledged in the lovely land of Oz the wife has gone into total panic mode thinking that she will be totally unemployable. has anyone had any similar experience. the Missus has spent 18 years in this profession and absolutely loves it will she be able (eventually) get a job in a Kindergarten. I'm desperate to put her mind at rest.

Also whilst I'm prattling on what are the schools like out there, we are seriously hoping that they are going to be much better that over here, where the emphasis is on teaching the kids and not just getting the numbers right, and bogging the teacher down with paperwork.

Chris
have you guys checked out

http://www.immi.gov.au/migration/nurses.htm

regards steve
Old Mar 26th 2006, 6:23 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

regards steve
....you mean @rse around?
Old Mar 26th 2006, 6:25 pm
Worongary

....you mean @rse around?

yep
Old Mar 26th 2006, 6:36 pm

yep
Was it you that used to write everything in blue?
Old Mar 26th 2006, 6:41 pm
Worongary

Was it you that used to write everything in blue?

no sorry you`ve got mr mixed up with some one else

regards steve
Old Mar 26th 2006, 7:02 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by christhomas99
Hi everyone,

Chris
hi chris

try a search on seek.com.au

http://seek.com.au/jobsearch/index.a...ccupation=1376

406 child care jobs listed
you will have to narow down the search to your chosen area
regards steve
Old Mar 26th 2006, 7:03 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stutess
wifey, panic over get a brandy, and the schools are ace out there, no more worrying ok
The whole reason we decided to move to Australia was because of the schools

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.