stressed

Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

leonard has a brilliant futureleonard has a brilliant futureleonard has a brilliant futureleonard has a brilliant futureleonard has a brilliant futureleonard has a brilliant future
Default stressed

We forwarded our medicals almost a month ago now and have not had any response from our agent (despite badgering almost every day!). Having read some of the posts, clearance seems to come through after various periods of delay. Can anyone tell us about their timescales?
HAVE WE GOT THE DREADED LURGY, OR AM I JUST BEING PARANOID??
Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:28 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: stressed

try not to worry, it does tend to vary, some people get their visa after a couple of weeks, some after 6.

Wont be long for you now!
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Kevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really nice

Originally Posted by leonard
We forwarded our medicals almost a month ago now and have not had any response from our agent (despite badgering almost every day!). Having read some of the posts, clearance seems to come through after various periods of delay. Can anyone tell us about their timescales?
We had our meds and x-rays done last month, they got sent out on 23 March and we haven't heard anything yet.

I did try and check with Royal Mail to see if they had in fact made it to Oz, but apparently RM can't trace them once they leave the UK, unless you claim for non-delivery. So we sent an e-mail to our CO because we had sent her some documents at the beginning of March and we wanted to make sure that she had received them before claiming for non-delivery. Hopefully she will enlighten us on the meds and x-ray at the same time.

Hazel
Old Apr 14th 2005, 9:26 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Don't worry. Not hearing from anyone re medicals is normal. If there is anything wrong with your medicals you'd know about it cos they'd ask you for more info/more tests etc. In the case of medicals, no news is good news

Chill out.....easier said than done I know...but you're nearly there now. Get yersen a and congratulate yourself on getting this far with not long to go

Old Apr 14th 2005, 9:40 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: stressed

Hang on in there.......it'll be worth the wait! There doesn't seem to be any fixed pattern, but the waiting is awful.

Good Luck
Old Apr 15th 2005, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

tracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura about

Our meds and PC's were sent a month ago, still not heard anything. Hopefully soon for us both
Good Luck

Tracy