Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A Strange Little Quiz

Wikiposts

A Strange Little Quiz

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 1:52 pm
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Strange Little Quiz

I'm a sucker for these things...

1. . Write the name of a person of the opposite
sex.

2. Which is your favorite color out of red,
black, blue, green, yellow?

3. Your first initial?

4. Your month of birth?

5. Which color do you like more, black or
white?

6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

7. Your favorite number?

8. Do you like California or Florida more?

9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?

10. Write down a wish. (A realistic one).

WHEN YOU'RE DONE, SCROLL DOWN
(DON'T CHEAT)
THE ANSWERS

1. You are completely in love with this person.

2. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and aggressive.
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue - You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow- you are a very happy person and give
good advice to those who are down.

3. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum and your love life issoon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love
life looks very good.

4. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
April-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.

5. If you chose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

6. This person is your best friend.

7. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

8. If you chose:
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laid back person.

9. If you chose:
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and to your love. And you arevery reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in a different board within one hour., and it will come true before your next birthday
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 4:21 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: A Strange Little Quiz

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
I'm a sucker for these things...

1. . Write the name of a person of the opposite
sex.

2. Which is your favorite color out of red,
black, blue, green, yellow?

3. Your first initial?

4. Your month of birth?

5. Which color do you like more, black or
white?

6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

7. Your favorite number?

8. Do you like California or Florida more?

9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?

10. Write down a wish. (A realistic one).

WHEN YOU'RE DONE, SCROLL DOWN
(DON'T CHEAT)
THE ANSWERS

1. You are completely in love with this person.

2. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and aggressive.
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue - You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow- you are a very happy person and give
good advice to those who are down.

3. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum and your love life issoon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love
life looks very good.

4. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
April-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.

5. If you chose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

6. This person is your best friend.

7. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

8. If you chose:
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laid back person.

9. If you chose:
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and to your love. And you arevery reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in a different board within one hour., and it will come true before your next birthday
It's Codswallop, none of my answers match. Who makes these things up anyway?

ok ...................
my answers

Q1; fav name Evan - wrong , I have no Evan's in my past or present , so can't love anyone with this name , I just love the name.

2 ; Red is my fav colour - right answer I'm alert when I'm awake lol , but I am only full of love for the ones who matter. What is " your life is full of love" supposed to mean anyway? full of love for what?- full of love for war, full of love for yourself , full of of love for people, animals, or full of love for objects ? full of love is only a state of mind and can be applied to anything - doesn't make sense

4 ; Born in the- 4th month under old mars - wrong answer, I've been in the same happy relationship for years - so it has already passed the test of time.

5 ; I chose Black over white - easy choice( It happens to be next fav "colour" after red - which I'd like to add Black is not a colour, neither is white as suggested)- This is codswallop again, my life is always taking on diff directions - so need to look into the future for that. Most peoples do take on all directions.

6 Ceridwen -stemming from the mythical witch who had an ugly son - Beautiful name, not any of my friends names like suggested in the answers - I just adore the name

7; Fav number 14, codswallop again, 14 is my fav number because it runs in our family - getting born on the 14th, also have 13 as a fav number too because it was my dear granddad's fav number - he always swore it by it ( and he could swear lol)

8; Don't know , I chose California - I flipped a coin, never been to either of them , so can't answer

9 ; Ocean - because I grew up with the ocean and can't ever imagine life without it. wrong and right answer to it , I am spontaneous , but I do not like to please people, only those who matter to me.

10; Realistic wish ;To always have good health, and to live a long happy life , myself and the people who matter the most to me - wrong answer - " post this on another board" . It's chain mail sh*te. .

Did I tell you I am very down to earth, and everything is codswallop lol.

Cheers

Last edited by Ceri; Apr 3rd 2005 at 4:55 pm.