Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Story for Poll and Hevs -warning frivilous!

Story for Poll and Hevs -warning frivilous!

Old May 8th 2004, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

"That's not a moggie, that's a duck billed platypus" said Mrs DB, "But what's it doing with my....
Old May 8th 2004, 8:50 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

tupperware catalogue??
Old May 8th 2004, 8:59 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

'kick its arse!!!' said Mrs DB....we haven't time for this!!! We have things to do...people to see!!

Suddenly the croc hunter appears again and shouts........
Old May 8th 2004, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

geez my chirpodist is going to cane me again with them toads as i havnt been in for a while my mail nail cutting session with the beautician hevs the ,,,,
Old May 8th 2004, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

mad pommie"
But Mrs DB ran him down in her 4 x 4 and left him for dead...
Old May 8th 2004, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

which the cane toads thought she was a gonna and proceeded to lick her unbeknowing to them that she was in fact.......
Old May 8th 2004, 10:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

....an Aussie and not an Expat, and therefore didn't have that delectable "foreign" taste.
They roared up towards Pollys' place but ground to a halt when they came to the Gateway Bridge. "Oh no", screamed Hevs "Its one of those nasty toll bridges, have you got any change Mrs D"
Shes scrabbled around in the car but the little Dagboys had taken all the change to buy.........
Old May 9th 2004, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

an expensive kangaroo scrotum purse for Mr DB, for father's day.

"Whose that going over my bridge?" bellowed the Troll...
Old May 9th 2004, 6:55 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by Larissa
an expensive kangaroo scrotum purse for Mr DB, for father's day.

"Whose that going over my bridge?" bellowed the Troll...
bellowed the Troll...........with a garbage pail in his hands......

[I'm trying...........me finks that's everything for Polls potion? ]

Old May 9th 2004, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

"Mmmmmm.... that'll do for a cauldron" thought Hev's, as the troll waved his garbage pail under her nose. Closer inspection of the troll revealed a lettuce leaf attached to his hairy chest...
"Blimey!" screamed Hev, "Who turned Brad into a Troll?"

(Don't worry Phoenix, we'll get to the potion bit later )
Old May 9th 2004, 11:03 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

It was that pessinmistic, aus hating, statistic posting bastard , thats buggered off home back to blighty, how the hell do we change him back to his former spunky self?????

Hevs is crying into the bucket/ potion thingy at this point. Tears of mirth, you mad, mad sheilas
Old May 9th 2004, 11:06 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe we could use the galaxy minstrals i was royally ripped off for today $3 furkin 50!!!!

Oh but they taste sooooo goooood
Old May 9th 2004, 11:12 am
Phoenixuk2oz

"yeh.....so how did yer guess it was me?" said the Troll

"cos yer got an Ozzy / UK accent yer bloody troll" said Hevs

"and stop spitting on me Minstrels when I'm talkin to ya" continued Hevs

Old May 9th 2004, 11:20 am
High in the Dandenongs

The troll was all set to salavate upon the squeeling women, but a deal was done involving the troll being able to post on the forum with statistics, providing all of the site members could use their "ignore" function.

He got a minstrel into the bargin

Mrs DB in the mean time was still searching the car for the change for the bridge when she stumbled across.............

Last edited by hevs; May 9th 2004 at 11:24 am.
Old May 9th 2004, 11:32 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by hevs
The troll was all set to salavate upon the squeeling women, but a deal was done involving the troll being able to post on the forum with statistics, providing all of the site members could use their "ignore" function.

He got a minstrel into the bargin

Mrs DB in the mean time was still searching the car for the change for the bridge when she stumbled across.............
Another Troll, a friend of the former

"Oh bloody hell Hevs......quick duck down so he doesn't see us" said MrsDB in a whisper

"so who doesn't see us?" says Hevs

"That Troll over there.........his name's Stike Manton.....the last time I heard he'd gone back to the UK.....so wots he doin bak in Oz?.....now soddin duck down will ya hevs".............................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.