Forum Regular

karen p is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stopover

We have a 3 hour stopover in Singapore. Do you have to
recheck in or are you given you seats for that flight when you
check in at Heathrow?

Does the luggage go straight through?

Sorry for all the questions, but now it's only 2 days away all
these little things keep popping into my head!!!

Karen
Old Jul 11th 2004, 8:13 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Stopover

Originally posted by karen p
check in at Heathrow?

Karen
Hi

Just ask to be checked in all the way through - then you and your luggage should be sorted till you reach OZ (you'll be given two tickets at Heathrow; LHR-Singapore & Singapore-Australia)

Enjoy your trip!!
Old Jul 11th 2004, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Stopover

Originally posted by karen p
check in at Heathrow?

Karen
Hi Karen
As Michelle said you will be cehcked straight through. You could always go for a swim at the health club whilst you are waiting
Old Jul 11th 2004, 10:10 am
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

All very simple. And Singapore is the best airport in the world so you could be stuck in worse places for three hours. Like Milton Keynes.
Old Jul 11th 2004, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Just make sure you check your tickets after you have checked in at LHR !!!

We got to Singapore to find that the extra bit underneath ( bit like tracing paper) had been torn off my ticket by mistake. They made us all go to the police station which is underneath the airport (huge scary place) and had to wait a couple of hours before they decided i could go onto Perth . oh and charged us £50.00 for the pleasure.

Not slagging singapore off though, they were only doing there job and have flown with them again since .

Just very paronoid about checking my tickets though !!! :scared:

Nicky