STNI Visa 137

Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

coxdebra will become famous soon enough
Default STNI Visa 137

Hello can any one help.

I have just had good news that I have been sponsored by SA for 137 visa, and they have sent form 1100 - does anyone know if I have to wait for this form to arrive before I can send in my main visa application? Also is the reference number they have given me the same as the one I will get from the DIMA or a different one, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: STNI Visa 137

Originally Posted by coxdebra
Hello can any one help.

I have just had good news that I have been sponsored by SA for 137 visa, and they have sent form 1100 - does anyone know if I have to wait for this form to arrive before I can send in my main visa application? Also is the reference number they have given me the same as the one I will get from the DIMA or a different one, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any advice please???
Old Mar 31st 2005, 11:25 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coxdebra
Hello can any one help.

You can send off your main app at any time. So long as you mark it as a 137, DIMIA will match it up with the forms from SA.
DIMIA will give you a different reference number to the one you have from SA.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wmoore
You can send off your main app at any time. So long as you mark it as a 137, DIMIA will match it up with the forms from SA.
DIMIA will give you a different reference number to the one you have from SA.

Hi many thanks for this, much appreciated. DEbs